Translating SCP - Containment Breach

So I'm trying to add German Subtitles to the game, so my friends may enjoy it as much as I do.

Is there a way to change the events in the game, so when the game loads a soundfile, it shows subtitles?
I just want to open the respective files and add some "displayText", "showMessage" or "showMessagebox" line to the events.
If thats possible somehow, that would be great :D

Re: Translating SCP - Containment Breach

I wouldn't do it on the same system the game has set up for current in-game messages.

I guess somebody knowledgable in Blitz3D (HAHAHA) could make some kind of function with an accompanying .ini file to configure, but that would be too rational and good to come true.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Re: Translating SCP - Containment Breach

Nehpys wrote:Well, as far as I'm aware the Nine-Tailed Fox mod is adding separate language packs to the game, if you want to contribute there. I think German has already been implemented, though.
Yes, NTF mod will have seperate language selections (and also some other extras as well). And yep, German is already developed (it will be translated by me). Altough you could this shouldn't hinder you in making a mod for translation. I couldn't help with that much however because I already work quite a lot on the game itself and on my mod as well (and I also have lots of stuff to do with school too).