[REQ] Descriptive Map Creator

After the sad lost interest in custom maps, I tried to think of a reason why. Then I realized, what if it was because the map creator, by default, is actually difficult to interpret sometimes?

So what I am requesting is essentially, a revival/remake of DavidJCobb's map creator: viewtopic.php?t=3105

That mod hasn't been updated for quite some time, so I'd be interested in a remake. In addition, the speed of updates has slowed down since Regalis started working on Barotrauma, so I believe it will be much less difficult to upkeep, in comparison to the relatively rapid updates of before.

TL;DR: i'd like a map creator that actually tells you what the rooms are, and what the friggin' events do.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Re: [REQ] Descriptive Map Creator

That Same Anon wrote:After the sad lost interest in custom maps, I tried to think of a reason why. Then I realized, what if it was because the map creator, by default, is actually difficult to interpret sometimes?

So what I am requesting is essentially, a revival/remake of DavidJCobb's map creator: viewtopic.php?t=3105

That mod hasn't been updated for quite some time, so I'd be interested in a remake. In addition, the speed of updates has slowed down since Regalis started working on Barotrauma, so I believe it will be much less difficult to upkeep, in comparison to the relatively rapid updates of before.

TL;DR: i'd like a map creator that actually tells you what the rooms are, and what the friggin' events do.
I think it is possible to update the rooms.cobb file, so it will have all rooms that are now in the game