3D World Studio Alternatives?

I'm looking forward modding of the ''adding new stuff'' type, also known as ''addons''

i'm looking forward adding rooms, however, i can't buy 3D World studio or find it the alternative way
Does anyone know any alternatives to use for making rooms instead of 3D World Studio?
SCP-682 wants the meme :682:

Re: 3D World Studio Alternatives?

Orlando23035 wrote:I'm looking forward modding of the ''adding new stuff'' type, also known as ''addons''

i'm looking forward adding rooms, however, i can't buy 3D World studio or find it the alternative way
Does anyone know any alternatives to use for making rooms instead of 3D World Studio?
I can give you a link to 3D World Studio, but I need to know if you aren't using Win 8/8.1/10 (because 3DWS is not working on this OS)

Orlando23035 wrote:I'm looking forward modding of the ''adding new stuff'' type, also known as ''addons''

I use VMLite as a Winodws XP emulator (or also called virtual PC). I use that because I have Win10.
VMLite is entirely free and the Windows XP mode for it can be downloaded from the official Microsoft website.

But I don't have a download link for 3D World Studio that I can give you.

Vane Brain wrote:

I can give you a link to 3D World Studio, but I need to know if you aren't using Win 8/8.1/10 (because 3DWS is not working on this OS)
I use windows 10, however. as PXLSHN mentioned, i can emulate an older windows version to run 3DWS.
SCP-682 wants the meme :682: