Major Minor Mod : More Loading Screens! (Easy/Contributable)

I've recently gained interest in trying to change the game's files (Seeing how accessible it is), and I've been able to add loading screens! I have therefore come up with a goal:

Add a loading screen for every SCP currently known. (So you can get amused by a different one each time the game is loading)

So far the only one I've added is SCP-087-1 just to try it. I will slowly add more and will share the folder with everybody! It is only slightly a drag because you need to find good pictures (Some may need some editing to fit the background) then add selective text that says enough about the SCP to gain your attention. I know little to nothing about coding, however I do know that this is extremely easy to do

How To:
Step 1. Acquire photo and place in the folder named "Loadingscreens"

Step 2. Explore "Loadingscreens" and open up the configuration file "Loadingscreens" in notepad.

Now scroll to the bottom, add this and fill in corresponding data

[Name of Image]
image path = (Name of .jpg file)
align x = (Right, Center, Left)
align y = (Bottom, Center, Top)
disablebackground = true (Or remove this phrase entirely to enable)
text1 = (Informative Text)
text2 = (Informative Text)
text3 = (Informative Text)

disablebackground is referring to whether or not you would like the photo loadingback.jpg in displayed in combination with your photo. I'm sure a good amount of you know already how this works, and probably more, but I am however throwing out the idea of a huge loading screen addition and I've begun work to mine.

Re: Major Minor Mod : More Loading Screens! (Easy/Contributa

Yay! I finally got around to do some of them...

Code: Select all

[SCP-1875]
image path = 1875.jpg
align x = Right
align y = Bottom
disablebackground = true 
text1 = SCP-1875 consists of a chess-board, oriental chess pieces carved from human bone, a steam engine, and a suit of armor. The suit's genre has been described to resemble those of the Japanese samurai.
text2 = Unlike other automatic chess machines, the board does not have a space for any life-forms to enter and move the pieces. SCP-1875 also is suspected of causing two children of a previous owner to disappear, both girls, and chess prodigies.
text3 = When in contact with any wireless internet, will upload and send files of a photo described to look like two girls, but warped and mysterious. It induces anxiety, and after hours of exposure, self-mutilation.
1875.jpg:

Code: Select all

[CDC]
image path = cdc.jpg
align x = Left
align y = Bottom
disablebackground = true
text1 = The Center for Disease Control, acronym CDC, is a government division based on creating quarantines and contagion resistant areas, and to develop vaccines and other medication.
text2 = The Center for Disease Control works with the Foundation very rarely, with the exclusion of SCP-008, or the "Zombie Plague", from spreading and keeps it's secret.
text3 = Due to having connections with the Foundation, the CDC is also suspected of being raided by the rebel group the "Chaos Insurgency".
cdc.jpg:
More to come!