The Screwed-o-meter

So after being chased by 173, 106, 096, and the MTFs all at the same time, I had an idea for a small mod:

Basically, theres a little gauge in the corner of your screen called the "Screwed-o-meter." Basically, it takes your injuries, inventory, and how many SCPs are chasing you into account, and displays how screwed you are on a little gauge, ranging from "Kinda screwed" to "Completely fucked sideways." A little comic relief.

Thoughts?

EDIT: You know, I can see this being added to the actual game, as an option if you beat it on Keter or something. Sort of like Daytime or 20 Dollar mode from Slender. I'll start working on an actual Screwed-o-meter in MS Expression Design later
Last edited by SCP-682 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

Re: The Screwed-o-meter

Hey! I brought this to teh forums first........ Already copyrighted. Pay up bro.
[Edit]
"Notes from Dr.Gears: It appears there is a high level of randomness when SCP-914 "refines" a item. However, it seems to preserve some element of its original composition, in this example, clockworks. This is not a law, but a high probability. Refine a metal bar, and you're more likely to get a simple metal object than a internal combustion engine. Both, however, are possible."
So, maybe when you put the electronic chips in, you randomly get it?

Re: The Screwed-o-meter

Awesomeguy147 wrote: In seriousness it would be best as part of the hud, because having to bring up a meter that tells you how screwed you are, as a item, will only make you more screwed.
Yes. Fine, having it in your INVENTORY, will have the HUD pop up. Also, shouldn't be too hard to program. The S-NAV already makes a map, and detects SCPs. Just make the meter do that, and also see how many crossroads there are, to raise the screwed meter. (However it's not raising with crossroads until an SCP is nearby.)