Hey, this was my idea!

If anyone remembers me from back in the old forums, I made a post specifically for showing off SCP: Containment Breach mods. I presume my idea has been turned into a sub-forum. And now I feel special. :D
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Re: Hey, this was my idea!

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Actually I believe that had to do with the fact that actual mods are now possible, not that you came to mind and they thought "Damn I really liked that sexy beast, lets make a sub-forum in his honor"
Lol that wasn't really what I meant. What I was trying to point out was that I doubt this forum would be put to action if my idea hadn't ran across the old forums. But however you like to think it perfectly fine with me.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Re: Hey, this was my idea!

Soulzarath wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:Actually I believe that had to do with the fact that actual mods are now possible, not that you came to mind and they thought "Damn I really liked that sexy beast, lets make a sub-forum in his honor"
Lol that wasn't really what I meant. What I was trying to point out was that I doubt this forum would be put to action if my idea hadn't ran across the old forums. But however you like to think it perfectly fine with me.
I'm pretty sure that the sub-forum would still have been made, even if you haven't mentioned it. It was solely made because Regalis shared the game code so everyone could mod it.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-