Re: Does anyone else do sound/tex mods?

Destructoid wrote:Just asking if you guys replace/make new sounds or texures from the ones in game. I know I do, I replaced some horror sounds with sounds mixed with clips from the trololololol song, and I made my own gunshot sound. Contact me or falcorer if you want the horror sounds, me for the gunshots. I darkened the MTF textures and raised contrast, they look less cartoonish now. Post what you did and links if possible.

EDIT: If reg sees this, why u no go on IRC? It's the funniest thing in the world.
I wanted to make a Tourettes Guy mod for Containment Breach and share it with everyone. Please send feedback and ideas for the mod. (This is my first mod so go easy on me

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?na3b2oa39jck4pe

Additional Sounds are copyright of the Tourettes Guy, a certain youtube channel for MenuAmbience (Iforgot who it was), and Puff Daddy. I made this mod only for entertainment, not profit!

Plot: The Tourettes guy has been recruited at the SCP foundation. Everything else is normal like the vanilla game except for additional sounds.

Warning: Its a 115.43mb file
STEAM
## LOG OFF.