Re: Does anyone else do sound/tex mods?

Glitch wrote:I would play it but my wireless is broken and my Dad seems convinced that none of the lights are on because "the bulbs must have blown" *sigh* So how do you edit the models? Im not sure what b3d opens in.
I just edited the models in Blender (Importing the SCP .3ds models and making my own and then exporting back out and overriding).

Irontaco wrote:Glitch, maybe it's just disconnected? Tell him that wireless routers's lights can't blow. And even if they did, it would keep working.
Its One of those tp-link boxes which plug into a wall socket, If it was powered the powerlight would be on...it isnt
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Mirocaine wrote: I just edited the models in Blender (Importing the SCP .3ds models and making my own and then exporting back out and overriding).
What .3ds models? Where can I find these? (Any more besides the one coming with your mod Mirocaine?)

Anyways, I cannot believe you did that.... I can see why you wanted to have a surprise.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Mirocaine wrote: I just edited the models in Blender (Importing the SCP .3ds models and making my own and then exporting back out and overriding).
What .3ds models? Where can I find these? (Any more besides the one coming with your mod Mirocaine?)

Anyways, I cannot believe you did that.... I can see why you wanted to have a surprise.
.3ds is the file type SCP:CB uses. And god I want to play Mirocaine's mod, I'm at someone elses house now though.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Adds to the terror!
I tried it, and had like three rage-quits in about a span of 3-4 minutes.
Besides what I put up as a front, I'm really a [REDACTED] when it comes
to jump scares or horror games. I can barely keep my cool in an Amnesia custom story.
(The campaign wasn't that bad, except for the sewer.)
And I can tell you the mod sucked. It even borrows some textures from the slender-man
mod. If I can get it working, I'm going to try to re-texture the class D-s.

[Edit]
Oooh, I've almost got most of the mod done. Just need to do a little more, hopefully it'll classify as a 'Major' mod
and have it's own topic. :)