Could blinking be controlled by a webcam?

I have been thinking about how it would add a layer to the game if blinking was controlled by your blinks. I have no idea how to mod any game so this is all pointless speculation but I think it should be doable.
if you could get a lightweight enough facial recognition program to run in the background without impacting game performance.

Re: Could blinking be controlled by a webcam?

smrts1080 wrote:I have been thinking about how it would add a layer to the game if blinking was controlled by your blinks. I have no idea how to mod any game so this is all pointless speculation but I think it should be doable.
if you could get a lightweight enough facial recognition program to run in the background without impacting game performance.
For that someone need to write a dll

Re: Could blinking be controlled by a webcam?

Vane Brain wrote:
AgentParadox wrote:dll? I'm not sure Blitz3D has face recognition in the first place.
Someone should make a dll and then it is possible to make a lib for Blitz3d
and facial recognition is light enough on processor requirements that it wouldn't mess up the game? I need this to happen. problem is I know none of the programming needed to make a dll and tie the blinks to the blink controls.