Re: NEED HELP

IGORJOLT wrote:Which program ahould i use to edit rooms in scp and possibly edit the door design
www.scpcbgame.com/rooms.rar

First download these rooms in their original 3DWS file, then download 3D World Studio and modify them.

To modify models, you have to download FragMOTION (or any other program that can edit .b3d, .x files and such), export them to say .obj, and edit them in Blender, Maya, or whatever modeling program you choose as you wish.

To edit textures, just download a painting program (I recommend Paint.NET and GIMP) and edit the textures by opening them.

Nehpys wrote:
IGORJOLT wrote:Which program ahould i use to edit rooms in scp and possibly edit the door design
http://www.scpcbgame.com/rooms.rar

First download these rooms in their original 3DWS file, then download 3D World Studio and modify them.

To modify models, you have to download FragMOTION (or any other program that can edit .b3d, .x files and such), export them to say .obj, and edit them in Blender, Maya, or whatever modeling program you choose as you wish.

To edit textures, just download a painting program (I recommend Paint.NET and GIMP) and edit the textures by opening them.
Thnx but what i use to create rooms new rooms?

IGORJOLT wrote:
Nehpys wrote:
http://www.scpcbgame.com/rooms.rar

Thnx but what i use to create rooms new rooms?
You could use a modeling program and scale it, I guess. 3D World Studio has your back on that, but if you seriously wanna try to make a room using Blender/Maya and convert it to B3D, go ahead I guess.