How to edit the game's text?

Hi guys! I really need to your help. I want to translate all the game's text into Russian but for that I need to know where fonts and text are kept. I've already found the achievement's and the vending machine's text, but I can't find the other strings such as the menu or the name of the items. :duck:

Re: How to edit the game's text?

MaxSchein wrote:Hi guys! I really need to your help. I want to translate all the game's text into Russian but for that I need to know where fonts and text are kept. I've already found the achievement's and the vending machine's text, but I can't find the other strings such as the menu or the name of the items. :duck:
I thought that there is Russian translation already made by fans

Vane Brain wrote:
MaxSchein wrote:Hi guys! I really need to your help. I want to translate all the game's text into Russian but for that I need to know where fonts and text are kept. I've already found the achievement's and the vending machine's text, but I can't find the other strings such as the menu or the name of the items. :duck:
Probably it's outdated. I think.

diszxchat wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Probably it's outdated. I think.
No. There was a new version of it uploaded yesterday

Vane Brain wrote:
Yeah, there is a Russian translation, but so far only textures are translated (notes, signs, etc.) I want to translate the game's text because nobody have ever done it before.

So, does anyone have some tips or advices of how to do it?

MaxSchein wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Yeah, there is a Russian translation, but so far only textures are translated (notes, signs, etc.) I want to translate the game's text because nobody have ever done it before.

So, does anyone have some tips or advices of how to do it?
They're located in the Main.bb, UpdateEvent.bb, Items.bb. And Mapcreator.bb if you want to translate that.

But you need to get it from Github and download Blitz3D.

GitHub: Blitz3D:
Create an account at the BlitzBasic.com. Once registered, go to your account, Register product.
Spoiler
Choose the product "Blitz3D".

Then use this free sort of code:
FREEBLITZ3D

Then register. You can download Blitz3D from Product updates.