[REQ] MTF Character Version Switch

A place to show off your mods and discuss modding SCPCB.
Elias2017
Class-D

[REQ] MTF Character Version Switch

Postby Elias2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:02 pm

This is a request for a 1.3.8 mod to be made that switches the new MTF character with the old MTF character. Bascially, making the mtf npc look like the old version. I've tried to do this before, but the bones and skeleton are different, so the animations won't work. Also, the behavior of the AI doesn't need to change, just the appearance of the npc. Many thanks to whoever is willing to make the mod.

ashadttt
Technician

Re: [REQ] MTF Character Version Switch

Postby ashadttt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Elias2017 wrote:This is a request for a 1.3.8 mod to be made that switches the new MTF character with the old MTF character. Bascially, making the mtf npc look like the old version. I've tried to do this before, but the bones and skeleton are different, so the animations won't work. Also, the behavior of the AI doesn't need to change, just the appearance of the npc. Many thanks to whoever is willing to make the mod.

I've actually wondered how it would be like with the old mtf replacing the new ones it would be funny if it was in a nutshell :)

merikusen1998
Class-D

PC Games

Postby merikusen1998 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:42 pm

My guess is that you're looking for an for PC Games.
Unfortunately this data wasn't very well kept, and there were hundreds
of small business game companies that only released a couple thousand
copies of a particular game, and then were never seen or heard from
again
jetpack joyride pc

CAPTAINAustin6
Class-D

MTF Character Version Switch

Postby CAPTAINAustin6 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:29 pm

You need the old model and the textures keep any texture in the new MTF name keep the old MTF texture the same switch the new MTF texture with the old texture (you don't have to name the new model the same as the old) then play the game, it should run the game with the old model. (This works with every model)

Your wellcome.
OH YEAH MR. KRABS!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!! OH YEAH I'M FEELING IT NOW!!! OH YEAH :REDACTED:

Return to “Modding”