(1.3.9) SCP Crap Breach Mod/Texture change V0.3

This is my first mod. Its broke but i am working to change the textures and models in the SCP Ultimate edition to make another one of these.

Credit to NTF mod, Box of horrors, and Fan breach for some of the textures and models.

The download link is https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing (The only place i know where to upload for now)

I wish to make my own rooms for the mod but i don't know how i need some help.

NOTE: This mod has maps inside it and settings changed to work with the laptop i used to use im changing that when i get the files. Also when V0.4 comes out the ending song is copyright.

FIXED!!!
vvv How to download
Spoiler
Warning the screenshot list is very long. And some look like events but there not.
Spoiler
This is a bug when 008 goes idle.
Dev Version Screenshots (Before release. this one might not release in awhile.)
Spoiler
Video's
Last edited by CAPTAINAustin6 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 12 times in total.
OH YEAH MR. KRABS!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!! OH YEAH I'M FEELING IT NOW!!! OH YEAH :REDACTED:

Dead

Yes, this is happening. The reason i have to stop working on it is because i have my laptop back and i can't use the laptop i was orignaly using and if i were to upload the files it would be an hour and 36 minutes so the thing is dead for now... AND NOW I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ALL MY FILES ON MY ENTIRE LAPTOP NOW... Windows Ten, if your starting fresh, your screwed...
CharlieBrown662 wrote: Call of dutys 9
OH YEAH MR. KRABS!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!! OH YEAH I'M FEELING IT NOW!!! OH YEAH :REDACTED: