SCP 303 MOD

I find that this scp should be easy to make now i could try to do it myself but it would still take a lot of time if only i work on it so if you want to help you can join the project what i need is
-Somebody who can make the label for SCP-303(there is a picture on the official scp site)
-Somebody who can make or if it already has give me design or already done 2 new rooms(they dont have to contain anything except floor,roof,walls,and doors
-Somebody who can make an entity simillar to scp 513-1 or just to paint this model diffrently
-And somebody to tell me how do the doors in the game work i mean how can i make them to close right after they open like for SCP-079 door as example
MY IDEA IS THAT THERE SHOULD BE A SIMPLE ROOM WITH ONLY LABEL OF 303 ON THE WALL AND SOME KIND OF SHELF OR DESK WITH SCP 303 DOCUMENT AND WHEN PLAYER TRIES TO OPEN THE DOOR OF ITS ROOM A.K.A. THE DOOR OF SECOND ROOM THEY WOULD OPEN JUST FOR SECOND,PLAYER WOULD SEE HUMANOID ENTITY AND THE DOOR WOULD CLOSE SO PLAYER CANT GET IN,THAT WOULD PERFECTLY MATCH 303s DESCRIPTION AND IT WOULD BE A NICE LITTLE EDITION TO THE GAME IF THIS MODE PROVES TO BE SUCESSFULL(PEOPLE ACTUALLY HELP OR SUPPORT IT) I MIGHT DO OTHER SCPS AS WELL LIKE SCP 093,003...