[v1.3.9] The Kawaii Harem Breach (Retexture Mod [WIP])

SUCH KAWAII MUCH :REDACTED:

Welcome to my first mod, the Kawaii Harem breach!

What's that, you may ask?

It's a retexture Mod all about anime Cliches! Most SCPs that chase you are cute girls with different "moe" personalities. For example, 173-Chan is a Yandere. Not only the textures are going to be changed, but many sounds too! Keep an eye out for easter eggs and references, while some are pretty obvious i'll make sure to make some less obvious ones.

Note that this is a joke Mod and shouldn't be taken seriously. I am not intending to offend anyone!

what are you working on at the moment?

I am trying to change every NPCs texture for now and plan on the Sound effects each of them makes! I'll also make a Start screen that fits the Mod.

Where do you get the textures from?
Nowhere. I am drawing everything by myself. This is something i told myself to do, and i will keep up with it! Yes, even the surroundings are going to be hand(well, digitally) drawn!

I want Pictures!!

Sure thing!
Spoiler
This is the only thing i have for now (I'm going to make screenshots asap)! I already made more skins but i'm not happy with them yet...Also, i'll add a Bikini to 173s textures as it looks pretty boring for now...

I am not going to add hair to characters without hair to keep it weird and SCP-ish!

And, uh, WHY are you doing this?

Boredom, mostly. Also, and i find this quite funny, because there are so many people who make Animu waifus out of otherwise weird, gross and creepy SCPs. So why not make the wet fanperson-dream a nightmare of a mod?

-Dakota :035: