Re: Guard states on spawn

UniQueTrauma wrote:Is there a way I could set it to where when a guard is spawned, he automatically wants to shoot the player like MTF?
I'm pretty new to B3D but by looks of it, it should be pretty easy to set up, problem is, I just don't know how.
I'm not good, but in the intro sequence if you refuse to follow Ulgrin, he enters a state of persecution as well as the guard of the cells. I think you would copy it and create an npc with just that function. And you would put it to appear as NPC, I do not know maybe: spawn Guard_State_2 or something similar.
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

Re: Guard states on spawn

ADMAndrew wrote:
UniQueTrauma wrote:Is there a way I could set it to where when a guard is spawned, he automatically wants to shoot the player like MTF?
I'm pretty new to B3D but by looks of it, it should be pretty easy to set up, problem is, I just don't know how.
I'm not good, but in the intro sequence if you refuse to follow Ulgrin, he enters a state of persecution as well as the guard of the cells. I think you would copy it and create an npc with just that function. And you would put it to appear as NPC, I do not know maybe: spawn Guard_State_2 or something similar.
I've tried that, but every time i enter the game, nothing happens.