I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

A place to show off your mods and discuss modding SCPCB.
humbug34
Class-D
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby humbug34 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 pm

I got a problem since the orginal webside is closed i need the Blitz3D v1106 and i can't find it anywhere if anybody would be so nice and link it to me atleast :)

User avatar
Vane Brain
MTF
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am
Location: Room404

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby Vane Brain » Fri May 25, 2018 11:05 am

humbug34 wrote:I got a problem since the orginal webside is closed i need the Blitz3D v1106 and i can't find it anywhere if anybody would be so nice and link it to me atleast :)

If you want to mod SCP CB then you can also use 1.108 version
https://blitzresearch.itch.io/blitz3d
Image

humbug34
Class-D
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby humbug34 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Vane Brain wrote:
humbug34 wrote:I got a problem since the orginal webside is closed i need the Blitz3D v1106 and i can't find it anywhere if anybody would be so nice and link it to me atleast :)

If you want to mod SCP CB then you can also use 1.108 version
https://blitzresearch.itch.io/blitz3d

well i kind of have a problem with v1.108 and that's why im requesting for the v1106 cause i can't find it anywhere

User avatar
Vane Brain
MTF
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am
Location: Room404

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby Vane Brain » Fri May 25, 2018 6:56 pm

humbug34 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
humbug34 wrote:I got a problem since the orginal webside is closed i need the Blitz3D v1106 and i can't find it anywhere if anybody would be so nice and link it to me atleast :)

If you want to mod SCP CB then you can also use 1.108 version
https://blitzresearch.itch.io/blitz3d

well i kind of have a problem with v1.108 and that's why im requesting for the v1106 cause i can't find it anywhere

What kind of problem?
Image

humbug34
Class-D
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby humbug34 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Vane Brain wrote:
humbug34 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:If you want to mod SCP CB then you can also use 1.108 version
https://blitzresearch.itch.io/blitz3d

well i kind of have a problem with v1.108 and that's why im requesting for the v1106 cause i can't find it anywhere

What kind of problem?

well i got a lot of problems with .bb files that they want me to delete codes from them but im not going to do that Edit: what i mean they wan't me to delete lines of code i mean that the game does not wan't to run cause .bb files have some problems

humbug34
Class-D
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby humbug34 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Vane Brain wrote:
humbug34 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:If you want to mod SCP CB then you can also use 1.108 version
https://blitzresearch.itch.io/blitz3d

well i kind of have a problem with v1.108 and that's why im requesting for the v1106 cause i can't find it anywhere

What kind of problem?

hello Vane Brain are you there i am waiting for help very long and i am trying to upgrade a mod to 1,3,9 and i need help cause the mod is a multiplayer mod here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30Ao_FMSKI btw this ain't my mod if i upgraded it from 0,7,1 to 1.3.9 people might enjoy multi well i don't have a lot of experience with programming or anything but i already have some things done.
i am waiting for a response :duck:

User avatar
Vane Brain
MTF
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am
Location: Room404

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby Vane Brain » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 am

humbug34 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
humbug34 wrote:well i kind of have a problem with v1.108 and that's why im requesting for the v1106 cause i can't find it anywhere

What kind of problem?

hello Vane Brain are you there i am waiting for help very long and i am trying to upgrade a mod to 1,3,9 and i need help cause the mod is a multiplayer mod here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30Ao_FMSKI btw this ain't my mod if i upgraded it from 0,7,1 to 1.3.9 people might enjoy multi well i don't have a lot of experience with programming or anything but i already have some things done.
i am waiting for a response :duck:

SCP CB's current code is not really good for multiplayer. It will be mostly choppy and desynced, because of how FPS and stuff programmed in it.
Image

humbug34
Class-D
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby humbug34 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Vane Brain wrote:
humbug34 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:What kind of problem?

hello Vane Brain are you there i am waiting for help very long and i am trying to upgrade a mod to 1,3,9 and i need help cause the mod is a multiplayer mod here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30Ao_FMSKI btw this ain't my mod if i upgraded it from 0,7,1 to 1.3.9 people might enjoy multi well i don't have a lot of experience with programming or anything but i already have some things done.
i am waiting for a response :duck:

SCP CB's current code is not really good for multiplayer. It will be mostly choppy and desynced, because of how FPS and stuff programmed in it.

Well i would like to try anyways cause its not like you get to play Scp:cb multiplayer If you know what i mean

humbug34
Class-D
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby humbug34 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Vane Brain wrote:
humbug34 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:What kind of problem?

hello Vane Brain are you there i am waiting for help very long and i am trying to upgrade a mod to 1,3,9 and i need help cause the mod is a multiplayer mod here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30Ao_FMSKI btw this ain't my mod if i upgraded it from 0,7,1 to 1.3.9 people might enjoy multi well i don't have a lot of experience with programming or anything but i already have some things done.
i am waiting for a response :duck:

SCP CB's current code is not really good for multiplayer. It will be mostly choppy and desynced, because of how FPS and stuff programmed in it.

Vane yo Thank you for help but i figured out how to compile scp cb myself

User avatar
TheRealNiknahde
Dr. Bright's Assistant
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:26 am
Location: USA, New Jersey

Re: I need help with finding Blitz3D v1106

Postby TheRealNiknahde » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:53 am

Multiplayer Mod was done by someone years ago. It was actually cool as shit.
Image


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests