Getting errors in mapsystem.bb when compiling SCP:CB

I'm currently making my own personal mod for SCP:CB. I've followed all of the instructions on the how to compile SCP:CB guide. But when I compile it, the loading bar loads half way before freezing for a few seconds. It then opens up mapsystem.bb and displays the error message "Function 'texturebumpenvmap' not found." I'm relatively new to making SCP:CB mods and so I don't understand why this message appears. If anyone could help me that would be great.

Re: Getting errors in mapsystem.bb when compiling SCP:CB

I8aDOG wrote:I'm currently making my own personal mod for SCP:CB. I've followed all of the instructions on the how to compile SCP:CB guide. But when I compile it, the loading bar loads half way before freezing for a few seconds. It then opens up mapsystem.bb and displays the error message "Function 'texturebumpenvmap' not found." I'm relatively new to making SCP:CB mods and so I don't understand why this message appears. If anyone could help me that would be great.
In SCP CB's folder there should be a zip file named "mavless_bin.zip". Inside of it there should be a "bin" folder. You need to replace Blitz3D's bin folder with this one