Wai wunt it dai?

i was reading about SCP-096 earlier and it says in 096-1: Let this be on record that I am formally requesting SCP-096 be terminated as soon as possible., being this said, why isn't SCP-096 dead yet? It did say that it took no damage, but why would this be, it's only a thin, pasty thing ._.

EDIT: 1 Question, Just look at http://assets.scpfoundation.net/scp-895/feed.html for a while and you may see something, please describe

Re: Wai wunt it dai?

Because when enraged he's pretty much invincible due to...magic?

I still want to see what would happen if you put 096 with 053
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

SCP's like SCP-053 are just weird, what is the point in SCP-053 being an SCP? scraping the barrel if i say so myself ^.^

EDIT: Most probally SCP-096 will just "Spazz Rape" SCP-053 violently.

lololord wrote:what is the point in SCP-053 being an SCP?
It has properties that sort of "break" what reality dictates, why else?
Just sayin'.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

lololord wrote:i was reading about SCP-096 earlier and it says in 096-1: Let this be on record that I am formally requesting SCP-096 be terminated as soon as possible., being this said, why isn't SCP-096 dead yet? It did say that it took no damage, but why would this be, it's only a thin, pasty thing ._.

EDIT: 1 Question, Just look at http://assets.scpfoundation.net/scp-895/feed.html for a while and you may see something, please describe
Read Clef's orientation on reality benders. I think you'll find it... enlightening.

ADH-1992 wrote:It has an impenetrable barrier of shame.
Maybe attaching a mask to his face with superglue will make him less of a problem, anyway.
Paper bag + Class-D + 096 = Bag Man + Dead Class-D

Glitch wrote: I still want to see what would happen if you put 096 with 053
I don't think much would happen unless 053 looked at 096's face, in which case 096 would just kill her (though, who knows if she would die).
SCP-096 is after all not human, it just appears similar in its shape to one (humanoid).

It's a little troublesome to determine what would happen, mainly because of sentences like these:
"Those attempting to kill SCP-053 will suffer massive heart attacks or seizures and die seconds after doing any physical damage to SCP-053." ("those" could mean only humans)
"Upon arriving at SCP-096-1's location, SCP-096 will proceed to kill and [DATA EXPUNGED] SCP-096-1. 100% of cases have left no traces of SCP-096-1."

SCP-096-1 is described with words such as "person" and "someone", those are given to human beings ("However, when someone views SCP-096's face" & "SCP-096 will begin running to the person who viewed its face (who will from this point on be referred to as SCP-096-1)", perhaps other animals or SCPs wouldn't trigger 096's rage? But then on the other hand, we have the document of 096 being placed with 682, and 096 still responded.

:?
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

What about SCP-106? What would happen then?
I mean. SCP-106 is invincible, and 096 is... I don't even know, so what would happen?
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

096 just about defies reality. I wouldn't be surprised if it were immortal. As for setting it up with another scp, I have no clue what could happen. Maybe one of the two scps would cancel out the other's effect somehow. Or maybe whatever contradiction they cause would destroy the universe or something.