Re: its not round.

Why would you be scared of that? You'd be hung over.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

You think I'd care?
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

I'm openned what SaitoFox talking about...
WALL TEXT WARNING

[quote=""Excerpt from a transcript of personnel debriefing" writer"]
Dr. Hughes: Okay, I'm going to need to ask you some questions about number 55 now.
███████: Number what?
Dr. Hughes: SCP object 55. The object you just examined.
███████: Um, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't think we have a 55.
Dr. Hughes: Okay, then, ███████, I'd like you to tell me what you've been doing for the past two hours.
███████: What? I… <subject appears uncomfortable> … I don't know.

Dr. Hughes: Okay, then, do you remember that we all agreed that it wasn't spherical?
███████: That what wasn't… Oh! Right! It isn't round at all! Object 55 isn't round!
Dr Hughes: So you remember it now?

███████: Well, no. I mean, I don't know what it is, but I know there is one. It's something you can't remember. And it's not a sphere.

Dr Hughes: Wait a minute. What's not a sphere?

███████: Object 55.
Dr Hughes: Object what?
███████: Doc, do you remember agreeing that something wasn't shaped like a sphere?
Dr. Hughes: Oh, right![/quote]
Had feel trip over [REDACTED]. Don't want to do that again.
Best chemical comes from mixing hope and dream.
RAMIREZ,
KILL THE SCP-682!

SaitoFOX wrote:So i was in Scp - 055s cell recently... and... ... um... its not round...... and its not square...
HA!

Am I the only one who got this?

But seriously. Ha. Funny. Good stuff.

I didn't know SCP-055 was in the game, never seen it...., but ive just read the article on the SCP Wiki and i don't understand wtf it is.

lololord wrote:I didn't know SCP-055 was in the game, never seen it...., but ive just read the article on the SCP Wiki and i don't understand wtf it is.
It's a kind of living information hack, an anti memetic device. Nobody has ANY idea what it is, but you CAN understand what it ISN'T. No-none- information is understood, not even the 0-5 council gets it, because nobody knows who put it inside SCP. Their best guess it is a surveillance device, designed to wipe any and all information about it from minds and computers.

It's weird, I know. Kind of like me with 093. I still don't understand it.

whathopercy wrote:
It's weird, I know. Kind of like me with 093. I still don't understand it.
SCP-093 is a red disc carved from a stone composite. 'Nuff Said.