Re: SCP-[even number]-J Results

Juicy wrote:LOL
Spoiler
CLASSIFIED BY ORDER OF O5-█

Item #: SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J

Object Class: hrthjtrjtidjopgadrqwtjewigkjdjñzcxvcvmxcbvxcbnmmgjfj

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J is to be kept in a dbdfnjkh-lined containment chamber located in dsgdfnjnzsvkjlp, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 0+2 wgtrhdes armed with aefghngfghxcczxvfdsgteryttruytiyuopl.

In the event that SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J ever begins dsfdsgdfhhdhjkuying its frhjyfkityk, dfhdfuihggpwqwelsadv x is to dsgfsdgdsgdcgmghnd SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force uuliuoñppioñ,j-7 (''mcncbx'') is to be dispatched to SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J is a rqwrwetertykijhliurthe hsgsdvbmnbvnbxbzasadfweterytru. Like most members of its species, it is able to cvb fhgykj, and regularly eats twice its own weight in dbdfnjkh each day.

SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with wteryhehdfhfgzxrfqwtgfrkluipnvmvxszzs, which causes it to turn into saf. Whenever this happens, all zxcvvbmasdfghjhjlklñqwerrteryrtutyiyoiupops within a yjnjghkmhjlñjggs kilometer radius will begin to zdsfsdftuop uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Dfhdf. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J was first located in Dfgzdxmvhzvxcafiuqeghwegpñafadjvsdsv where the dfhdjjnd were using it in order to ewrweteqgkl sdghtu fjhjklpo. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force uuliuoñppioñ,j-7 (''mcncbx'') was able to recover the object with only 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-1

Dr. vgsdgfdshtu: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr vgsdgfdshtu, and I am about to test SCP-sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk's reaction to lergerg. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr sdv?
Dr. sdv: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. vgsdgfdshtu: Excellent! I am now introducing the lergerg to sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. sdv: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

vgsdgfdshtu: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN sdgfdsgdfvxcnmdsqwrewtuyuopldgsgsdfadhgnm! IT'S GOT MEIN sdgfdsgdfvxcnmdsqwrewtuyuopldgsgsdfadhgnm! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident sdvsdgvdfbgfjgk-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
With all that random text it looks like an average Bot post.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

Spoiler

Item #: SCP-65-J

Object Class: Gay

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-65-J is to be kept in a Gaycake-lined containment chamber located in Box, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 1.1 Gay Rapist armed with Fake Dildo's.

In the event that SCP-65-J ever begins Raping its Ear, Gayling Gayson is to Gay SCP-65-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Gay-7 (''Gayrabbit'') is to be dispatched to SCP-65-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-65-J is a Gay Gayfish. Like most members of its species, it is able to Gay Gaybo, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Gaycake each day.

SCP-65-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with Gay, which causes it to turn into Gay. Whenever this happens, all Gay within a 2002202 kilometer radius will begin to Gay uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Gay-briel the Angel. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-65-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-65-J was first located in Gayland where the Gaybirds were using it in order to I WANNA SUCK DIIIIICK. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Gay-7 (''Gayrabbit'') was able to recover the object with only 666 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 65-1

Dr. Hitler: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Hitler, and I am about to test SCP-65's reaction to Gay. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Gay?
Dr. Gay: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Hitler: Excellent! I am now introducing the Gay to 65... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Gay: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Hitler: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN Nipple! IT'S GOT MEIN Nipple! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG
In light of incident 65-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

Spoiler

Item #: SCP-5313-J

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-5313-J is to be kept in a hamburger-lined containment chamber located in Containment Site-28, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 20 ugly ass motherfuckers armed with mexicans.

In the event that SCP-5313-J ever begins Running its mouth, Dr. Bright is to smack SCP-5313-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force ζ-7 (''running retards'') is to be dispatched to SCP-5313-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-5313-J is a retarded Emu. Like most members of its species, it is able to punch fuckers, and regularly eats twice its own weight in hamburgers each day.

SCP-5313-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with children assholes, which causes it to turn into Micheal Jackson. Whenever this happens, all humans within a 842 kilometer radius will begin to eat uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-5313-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-5313-J was first located in Cockmunch, Texas where the Cowboys were using it in order to eat all the dildos. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force ζ-7 (''running retards'') was able to recover the object with only 1481384 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 5313-1

Dr. Auschwitz: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Auschwitz, and I am about to test SCP-5313's reaction to fright. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Wheeler?
Dr. Wheeler: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Auschwitz: Excellent! I am now introducing the fright to 5313... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Wheeler: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Auschwitz: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN NECK! IT'S GOT MEIN NECK! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 5313-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
OH GOD MY SIDES
MY SIDES
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

This one was rushed.
Spoiler
Item #: SCP-7-J

Object Class: Between Eucilid and Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7-J is to be kept in a Roasted Genitals-lined containment chamber located in Pawn Shop, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 3 Plumber armed with Paper Cup.

In the event that SCP-7-J ever begins Jacking its Lungs, Dr Doctor MC Doctorson the Third is to Pancreas SCP-7-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Bankrupt-7 (''Random Crappy Soap #7'') is to be dispatched to SCP-7-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-7-J is a Orange Mutated Dodo. Like most members of its species, it is able to Hairy, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Roasted Genitals each day.

SCP-7-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with Frog, which causes it to turn into Eggs. Whenever this happens, all Fox within a 6 kilometer radius will begin to Melon uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to James from over the Road. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-7-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-7-J was first located in A Town where the The Harkinan Mai Boi's were using it in order to Turn everyone into Communists. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Bankrupt-7 (''Random Crappy Soap #7'') was able to recover the object with only 3000 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 7-1

Dr. Nein: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Nein, and I am about to test SCP-7's reaction to Blue. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Slammer?
Dr. Slammer: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Nein: Excellent! I am now introducing the Blue to 7... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Slammer: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Nein: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN Ovaries! IT'S GOT MEIN Ovaries! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 7-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

Spoiler
Item #: SCP-3-J
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3-J is to be kept in a tofu-lined containment chamber located in Fort Knox, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 3 zookeepers armed with snuggies.
In the event that SCP-3-J ever begins crying its nose, Dr. Clef is to jump SCP-3-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Alpha-7 (''Teletubbies'') is to be dispatched to SCP-3-J's last known location.
Description: SCP-3-J is a ugly earthworm. Like most members of its species, it is able to shit pies, and regularly eats twice its own weight in tofu each day.
SCP-3-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with fly swatters, which causes it to turn into a ball. Whenever this happens, all dicks within a 2 kilometer radius will begin to pee uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.
In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Morgan Freeman. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-3-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.
Recovery Log: SCP-3-J was first located in Townsville where the Patriots were using it in order to make one billion dollars. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Alpha-7 (''Teletubbies'') was able to recover the object with only 9001 civilian casualties.
Addendum: Test Log 3-1

Dr. Fegellein: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Fegellein, and I am about to test SCP-3's reaction to window wiper. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr [REDACTED].
Dr. [REDACTED]: Yes sir, ready to begin test.
Dr. Fegellein: Excellent! I am now introducing the window wiper to 3... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.
Dr. [REDACTED]: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.
Fegellein: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN TOE! IT'S GOT MEIN TOE! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
END LOG
In light of incident 3-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
Oh, sometimes I wonder how my immaturity doesn't show here.
It slep time bunner.

Spoiler

Item #: SCP-2010-J

Object Class: Brony

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2010-J is to be kept in a Vegies-lined containment chamber located in Area 51, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 3 Dr.Kleiner armed with Toys.

In the event that SCP-2010-J ever begins Derping its Face, Dr.███████ is to Derp SCP-2010-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force δ-7 (''My Little Pony'') is to be dispatched to SCP-2010-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-2010-J is a Stupid Pony. Like most members of its species, it is able to ███████, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Vegies each day.

SCP-2010-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with Town, which causes it to turn into ███████. Whenever this happens, all ███████ within a 10 kilometer radius will begin to Derp uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Cathy Weseluck. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-2010-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-2010-J was first located in Ponyville where the Titans were using it in order to I wonder what friendship could be...... Thankfully, Mobile Task Force δ-7 (''My Little Pony'') was able to recover the object with only 9000 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 2010-1

Dr. Rainbow Dash: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Rainbow Dash, and I am about to test SCP-2010's reaction to Girl. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Applejack?
Dr. Applejack: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Rainbow Dash: Excellent! I am now introducing the Girl to 2010... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Applejack: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Rainbow Dash: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN Arm! IT'S GOT MEIN Arm! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 2010-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Spoiler
Item #: SCP-8456-J

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-8456-J is to be kept in a Carrot-lined containment chamber located in Sector 5, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 0.5 3D Modeler armed with Nails.

In the event that SCP-8456-J ever begins Fucking its Hand, Destructoid is to Candy SCP-8456-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Omega-7 (''My Little Pony'') is to be dispatched to SCP-8456-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-8456-J is a Kill Shark. Like most members of its species, it is able to Kill Radical, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Carrot each day.

SCP-8456-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with War, which causes it to turn into Something. Whenever this happens, all Snails within a 96 kilometer radius will begin to Fuck uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Jackie Chan. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-8456-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-8456-J was first located in London where the Atlanta Hawks were using it in order to Invade the London. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Omega-7 (''My Little Pony'') was able to recover the object with only 1128 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 8456-1

Dr. Beckenbauer: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Beckenbauer, and I am about to test SCP-8456's reaction to Radical. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Ghost?

Dr. Ghost: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Beckenbauer: Excellent! I am now introducing the Radical to 8456... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Ghost: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Beckenbauer: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN Jaw! IT'S GOT MEIN Jaw! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG
In light of incident 8456-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
Spoiler
Item #: SCP-2-J

Object Class: Unstable

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2-J is to be kept in a banana-lined containment chamber located in ███████, Steelpoint's Office, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 0.4mm scientist armed with document.

In the event that SCP-2-J ever begins hiding its leg, Dr. Bright is to shoot SCP-2-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Alpha-7 (''"Ed, Edd n'Eddy"'') is to be dispatched to SCP-2-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-2-J is a flammable unknown species of snake. Like most members of its species, it is able to fragile and dangerous, and regularly eats twice its own weight in banana each day.

SCP-2-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with guards, which causes it to turn into didn't liked it. Whenever this happens, all stops within a 606 kilometer radius will begin to burn uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Steelpoint, the Administrator of ███████. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-2-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-2-J was first located in Sydney where the Dallas Cowboys were using it in order to take over Regalis' plans. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Alpha-7 (''"Ed, Edd n'Eddy"'') was able to recover the object with only 5000 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 2-1

Dr. Fassbender: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Fassbender, and I am about to test SCP-2's reaction to common. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Bradley?

Dr. Steelpoint: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Fassbender: Excellent! I am now introducing the common to 2... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Steelpoint: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Fassbender: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN head! IT'S GOT MEIN head! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG
In light of incident 2-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█

Here's my result.
Spoiler
Item #: SCP-511-J

Object Class: euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-511-J is to be kept in a ham sandwich-lined containment chamber located in SCP Foundation, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 2 ggggg armed with dildos.

In the event that SCP-511-J ever begins masturbating its leg, Mota' nugga' is to spoderman has swegggggggggg SCP-511-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Beta-7 (''SCP'') is to be dispatched to SCP-511-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-511-J is a adxsd pig. Like most members of its species, it is able to RAPE YOU!, and regularly eats twice its own weight in ham sandwich each day.

SCP-511-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with WE NEED THE GOLDEN PENGISSSS!!!! facility, which causes it to turn into nice. Whenever this happens, all hate within a 61 kilometer radius will begin to someone uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Phuck-tastic. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-511-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-511-J was first located in Dr. Mat's office where the De loce' were using it in order to Hit timmy in the face. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Beta-7 (''SCP'') was able to recover the object with only 99999999999999999999999999999 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 511-1

Dr. Liocase: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Liocase, and I am about to test SCP-511's reaction to me. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Mat?
Dr. Mat: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Liocase: Excellent! I am now introducing the me to 511... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Mat: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Liocase: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN arm! IT'S GOT MEIN arm! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 511-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
And here's one my brother ██████ made
Spoiler
Item #: SCP-7-J

Object Class: fackthepolice

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-7-J is to be kept in a mouse-lined containment chamber located in Area Starts, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than -0 Doctor armed with you're momma.

In the event that SCP-7-J ever begins fucking its pingas, Ivo Robotnik is to cream cheese SCP-7-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force omega-7 (''Fallout New Vegas'') is to be dispatched to SCP-7-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-7-J is a train dragon. Like most members of its species, it is able to Snoop-pingas, and regularly eats twice its own weight in mouse each day.

SCP-7-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with pokemon, which causes it to turn into flanet. Whenever this happens, all SANIC!!EW^!@T# within a 2 kilometer radius will begin to cars...... MUST DIE! uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Micheal Jakson. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-7-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-7-J was first located in Robotropalis where the NCR were using it in order to first immortality then the bitches. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force omega-7 (''Fallout New Vegas'') was able to recover the object with only @$$-000000000000000000000000000000000 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 7-1

Dr. Hitler: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Hitler, and I am about to test SCP-7's reaction to flamingo. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Komon?
Dr. Komon: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Hitler: Excellent! I am now introducing the flamingo to 7... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Komon: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Hitler: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN pi____! IT'S GOT MEIN pi____! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 7-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-_
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

SCP-087-J A Brony
Spoiler

Item #: SCP-087-J

Object Class: Totally Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-087-J is to be kept in a Cheezburger-lined containment chamber located in Somewhere Over The Rainbow, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 3.14159265359… Fireman armed with Potatoes.

In the event that SCP-087-J ever begins Fapping its Pingas, Dr. Bright is to Eat SCP-087-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force λ-7 (‘’MLP:FiM’‘) is to be dispatched to SCP-087-J’s last known location.

Description: SCP-087-J is a Gay Brony. Like most members of its species, it is able to Enable Able (SCP-076-2), and regularly eats twice its own weight in Cheezburger each day.

SCP-087-J’s unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with Your Mother, which causes it to turn into Cookie. Whenever this happens, all Ponies within a 69 kilometer radius will begin to Sit uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Justin Bieber. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-087-J’s anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-087-J was first located in Ponyville where the Boston Buttheads were using it in order to Take Youtube Poops Down. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force λ-7 (‘’MLP:FiM’’) was able to recover the object with only OVER NINETHOUSAND civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 087-1

Dr. Fukken Stawikowski: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Fukken Stawikowski, and I am about to test SCP-087’s reaction to Beer. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr █████?

Dr. █████: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Fukken Stawikowski: Excellent! I am now introducing the Beer to 087… hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. █████: Making a note; ‘subject shows high capacity for learning’.

Fukken Stawikowski: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it… MEIN GOTT! MEIN PINGAS! IT’S GOT MEIN PINGAS! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 087-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. – O5-█
SCP-123-J A Hater
Spoiler

Item #: SCP-123-J

Object Class: EXTREM XMKETUR

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-123-J is to be kept in a Spadinner-lined containment chamber located in The Hell, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 3 Class-Ds armed with The Faggotry Protector.

In the event that SCP-123-J ever begins Tipping its Tastatur, Dr. Robotnik is to Fuck SCP-123-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Gamma-7 (‘’Spengebab Skerpents’‘) is to be dispatched to SCP-123-J’s last known location.

Description: SCP-123-J is a Gay Troll. Like most members of its species, it is able to Troll And Don’t get a Life, and regularly eats twice its own weight in Spadinner each day.

SCP-123-J’s unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with Bronies, which causes it to turn into A Faggot. Whenever this happens, all Bronies within a 14 kilometer radius will begin to Butthurt uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to OP. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-123-J’s anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-123-J was first located in Faggotripolis where the Boston Leedles were using it in order to Waste Chocolate Milk. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Gamma-7 (‘’Spengebab Skerpents’’) was able to recover the object with only ∞ civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 123-1

Dr. Sp████e: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Sp████e, and I am about to test SCP-123’s reaction to PC. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Snimfan?

Dr. Snimfan: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Sp████e: Excellent! I am now introducing the PC to 123… hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Snimfan: Making a note; ‘subject shows high capacity for learning’.

Sp████e: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it… MEIN GOTT! MEIN SOUL! IT’S GOT MEIN SOUL! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 123-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. – O5-█

Note: If The Bronies Begin To Butthurt Keep Them Locked In the Pocket Dimension