Re: Your favorite SCP?

First scp I liked was SCP-049,and I wanted him to be added in cb soo fucking hard.And he was added :D
I wasnt expecting him to become popular.Then I found SCP-352 "Baba Yaga" wich is interesting.
I also like SCP-1124 "Xenoplague"
And SCP-899 "The lost children"

I'm quite fond of SCP-106 :106: due to the fact that he's terrifying, and SCP-860 because it's quite interesting. Although, there's always a little bit of my heart devoted to SCP-173 :173: .

My favorites are:

SCP-079 (Old AI)
SCP-012
SCP-049 (Plague Doctor)
and
SCP-1025 (The Book)

I think these are the most interesting ones too.

My favorite SCP is SCP-019('The Monster Pot')
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

My absolute favourite is 049. I love history, particularly Medieval European history, so the fact that he's a plague doctor appeals to me greatly. I also have a bit of a soft spot for 096.

Honestly I can say that SCP-082 is my favorite, of course I've always had a soft-spot for possibly mutated Serial-Killer Cannibals. Wouldn't mind a spot of tea over lunch with him, assuming I'm behind a safe wall with a slot for talking.
Ribbit.

Hmm man this is hard but my most fav. is a tie: SCP-187 and SCP-343.

Why: They are cool and awesome for me but aside from them.

SCP-

and of course 682.(Man he is unkillable but I allways question myself why the hell you didn't seal him if you can destroy him ? Maybe cut him to some small piece's and transfer them with SCP-093 or similiar things :D )