Re: Your favorite SCP?

I usually like anything which leaves a LOT of possibilities and questions unanswered, i'm not so much into the horror ones since it's the classic creepypasta thing (106 is still pretty rad tho).

I kinda forgot what name the SCP that made rooms bigger inside was called, but that one is amongst my favorites.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Maybe not original, but i like SCP-682. (and i'm dead serious that i'm crying because mini game six-eight-two is dead.) My favourite pic is somebody concept-art. (actualy it is Moonsaber)
Spoiler
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

:049: The Plague Doctor. Call me weird, but I think he's cute. Pre-patch, in his old outfit, he reminded me of a cute little bird. He can't help that he has a lethal disease. In fact, he is just trying to help, because he thinks that you're sick. You're a freakin' D-Class, he may be right. You may be sick. He just wants to do you a favor.

Yes, I am a male.

Locking. If anyone wants to discuss favorite SCPs in the future, start a new topic.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away