Your favorite SCP?

Surprising lack of favorite SCP threads here. Post whichever is your all time favorite or a cool one you've discovered recently. Mine us SCP 1471, this is my favorite recent one because of the CREEPY AS FUCKBALLS picture and originality that fits in todays world really well. I also love it because it keeps in touch with SCPs roots, find a creepy picture and fit it into the Foundation universe.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: Your favorite SCP?

I do believe this would do better in the "Foundation discussion" subforum.

I don't have a universal favorite SCP, but here's a few of my all time favorites: Dream Man, Bugsy, The Mother of Them All, Star Signals, Old Man from Nowhere, "Skip", Bobble the Clown, Distorted Man, and recently The Beatle.

Honorable mentions: Mister Lonely, The Most Unhelpful Object on Earth, The Pied Pipe, Self-Replicating Computer Program, Chocolate Fountain, and A Film Festival.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

All time favorite is The Clockwork Virus

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

SCP-420J. Although if you're referring to real SCP's than it'd have to be SCP-087
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

I have favorite SCPs based on different categories. For example, the most well-written in my opinion is SCP-096, which is also my favorite in creepiness. SCP-914 falls into most interesting, mostly due to the test logs on the sandbox. The one I'd most want to have for personal use is tied between SCP-914, 005, and 294. These are just off the top of my head. If I weren't so lazy, I'd go look up some SCPs and have much better examples.

Edit: Favorite joke SCP: SCP-1543-J. The sun launcher's freaking awesome! Either that or SCP-666-J.

Again, too lazy to look them up to add URL code :|
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

I'll have to go with 106, the first time I saw it I ran as if D-9341 was actually me. Also, it's really OP and well, he's an old guy! Who wouldn't like a 80 year old guy that can go through walls, has its own dimension and can kill you?

:106: 4 lyf :106:
hentai