Re: Could you EVER get away from SCP-096?

I don't know about you guys, but I would approve of Dr. Bright's "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" and pit 682, 096 and others against each other.

If not useful, it will be entertaining at least.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I think that there isn't a real way to escape from him, maybe entering in another dimension could be a good idea...
I think that if he can jump up to a plane from the ground, I think that he cuold climb a mountain and make a HUGE jump that would make him exit the Earth's atmosphere, so he could kill you if you are in space. And maybe he could even "space-swim" in the nearest "ultra-dimensional-tunnel" (or something like that... :laugh: ) to change dimension and get you. Hypnotize 682 to make him friendly and hiding in his mouth (is'nt that the stupidest idea ever? :laugh: )? I think that you would be killed by his acid... (or maybe not? Actually 682 it's the only living beign that 096 refuses to attack, probably beause he can't kill him..)
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

096 refuses to attack 682 after they both had a real deathmatch for 27 hours non-stop. And even 682 was huddled up into a corner.
So needless to say, 682 was also quite done with 096. (Not that 096 wanted another piece of 682, guess overeating does make you start hating on certain foods)

But imagining 096 "swimming" in space is just something so... comical... the mental picture it creates is just hilarious and cute.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

That actually sounds like a good solution to get rid of 096. You'd send him into space in an airtight container and just release him somewhere far away.
I'm not sure the sun would work as the block he's inside of is less durable than 096 himself. It'd melt before he got close enough. So I agree with the "Shoot him off into infinity and beyoooond!" method.
However!

That wouldn't be entirely too safe either. As soon as his cage/container gets damaged by something (meteoroid?) and he's able to escape he'd proceed to get back to his natural habitat (earth).
But then again, it could buy the foundation lots and lots of time. Thumbs up for that idea!
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah