Re: Could you EVER get away from SCP-096?

I know that SCP : CB isn't accurate with everything despite the fact that it's a game based on something fake, but, I was being chased by 096 and got the Gate A at the last second.
I REALLY WANT MY NAME TO BE DOKKTER OKTOBERFEST BUT I CANT CHANGE IT D:<

Before a mod finds the two necros, I want to say this:

SCP-096 will stop at NOTHING to kill 096-1. It WILL find a way to 096-1, even if it has to jump and float indefinitely through space. In other dimensions? For all we know, it has the secret ability to rip a hole in the earth and go into any dimension it wants.

Also, if a subject dies before 096 reached them, all it'll do is give up and either go home or mutilate the corpse.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wouldn't like the idea of 096 being able to "tear holes into dimensions". SCP-096 is pretty overpowered as it is, so I'd rather it did not have any other abilities.
But yeah, 096 would stop at nothing to reach his target except if it were.. for example.. in the Pocket Dimension. He'd get the closest to 096-1 as possible and then remain in place and scream like a numbnut.
I don't think the death of 096-1 would actually stop him. He never leaves any trace of his victims so it's safe to assume he'd still go for their corpse. Although that is only an assumption of course.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

I'm not going to lock this since people still seem interested in discussing the topic matter.

In my mind, if SCP-096-1 were to ever become unaccessible by 096, then there would be very costly repercussions. The only situation I can imagine 096 calming down without hunting down 096-1 is if 096-1 were to cease to exist, somehow, say being thrown into the sun, or sucked into a black hole. But as long as it's body remains of this world, I feel that 096 would be at unrest.
It slep time bunner.

I think that would be the best way to contain SCP-096. Just get it to chase someone into space and then leave it there. I'm pretty sure it just wants to be left alone anyway. Maybe put it in a box of some sort so astronomers with telescopes don't find it and enrage it. I'm pretty sure it would be able to get into space too. It could pull off some kind of super hulk jump and using the force from his legs from the jump push Earth like a whole 5 feet to make it into space. There doesn't seem to be a limit to his strength or speed so I'm just going to assume that its limitless.

From a logical standpoint, maybe. However you forget that 096 will try to get back to his "natural" habitat when he's idling. While he's in that box he might be contained but who's to say it won't crashland on some planet and shatter?
Then he'd be free to go back. And even if it takes a few months or years, there is the danger of capturing 096 in a picture via telescope. It's already been established that you don't even have to recognize his face in itself. It's enough when a tiiiiiny pixel is shown.

So imagine the mayhem if the Hubble Telescope started snapping pictures and caught 096 by accident and then ended up publishing those pictures to the world unknowingly that they doomed humanity.
The only way to ensure that no harm will ever come to humanity is to destroy 096 entirely. Containment is a constant danger no matter what.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah