SCP-096 Clay figure

Don't know where to put this, so I'll just post it here :P I'm thinking of making a clay figure of :096: just because he's so damn sexy. When I'm done I'll post a pic here, just if someone's interested.

Btw I'm not even sure if it's called clay, that stuff that's formable when it's wet and becomes hard if you let it get dry. Yes I used the words wet and hard in one sentence :evil:

Re: SCP-096 Clay figure

I should have added "inb4 Serimah" at the end. Anyway, this does sound like something to go in Off-Topic really, since it's not referring to doing something IN the game...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Haha I just noticed something... I've started working on 096 and began with his torso (belly, back, shoukders, chest) and it looks pretty good so far in my opinion. I also added his spine and his sexy ass cheeks and noticed that, without any excrements (legs, arms, head) he looks like a penis o.O that wasn't even intended... actually my mom came in and wondered what I am doing and then she said "why are you making a wiener??" Haha

At first, I was like "You do realize 'excrements' literally means [Expletive] right?"

But then I did a quick check and found out it has a second meaning originating from the Latin word, vindicating its usage here, so I was like "Allllllrighty then!"
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Slow but steady, I'm getting closer to finishing my :096: figure. Here's how it currently looks like:
Some issues with this are, that I don't know how I should do the legs, they are so fragile with their length and their thin structure. How should the figure be able to stand AND not break? I also noticed that his belly his kinda strange, too long and not wide enough. His hand also looks a bit strange and his jaw too but I couldn't make it any better. It's much more difficult than it looks, believe me!