Re: SCP-096 Clay figure

I've continued ma work on :096: a bit, his legs and a little platform (on which he should be able to stand) are finished now, his left arm broke off however but it wasn't positioned right anyways, only 1 more arm and color and hopefully it'll look good then. Yet I still think his face looks strange and it looks like he's tilting a bit to one side but who knows, maybe I'm just too critical :P

Acually, now that I look at it, it kinda looks like he's got pants on lol! Or is it just my imagination?

bowserknight wrote:Acually, now that I look at it, it kinda looks like he's got pants on lol! Or is it just my imagination?[/color]
Looks like some half-pants, yeah...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

FINALLY FINISHED, I think he looks really amazing except his jaw but who cares :P I painted the parts below the ankles dark to highlight his thin-ness a bit, to make it looks like a shadow of some sort. I'll also post a pic where you can see all of my figures that I've made yet.

That certainly came out larger than I expected. However, if I were to really nitpick, I'd say that compared to the rest of the body, its head looks peanut-sized now...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

wow that's actually a very nice compliment, if I could I would glady start some business with figures like this, it would be awesome to get money for them :D Problem is, these take quite some time to finish (at least for me) but I try to make them look good. Sad thing is, you are almost the only one who appreciates this. Not even in real life, only some of my family and a few persons that I know but most people don't care which is pretty sad, to tell the truth :(

Oh well thanks anyways :)