Re: D-Class Promotion?

Akatos wrote:
++Focus++ wrote:I believe that D-Class aren't killed at the end of the month unless they've done badly in their time of experimentation, however, if they've done good and behaved, they would go through amnestics to remove their memory of the Foundation.
That sounds logical.
Yeah, and plus, there isn't enough death-row inmates throughout the the countries (The countries where death-row is legal) to supply the Foundation with D-Class, so that's a flaw right there.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

Re: D-Class Promotion?

I think that D-class personnel are thrown away like wet-paper towels. most tests don't end well for them anyways and theres no shortage of criminals in the world. I always thought terminated meant like fired or for the foundation given some Class-C amnesiacs and then either sent back to death row or had their criminal record wiped. Luckiest D-class guy that I know of was this one that was playing some SCP that was a bar arcade game (Can't remember the #) and it said something along the lines of "Congratulations! Instead of getting killing your wife and ending up as some stupid test subject designated D-1245 that will be terminated within a short 23 minutes you won the lottery and end up living a happy life on the beaches of florida with tons of money and kids that love you!" (I don't remember all of it the really specific parts were made up) and the foundation didn't have a record for that D-class # and a researcher assigned to it picked it up.