Re: SCPs <-> Anomalous Items

Lucagumballf wrote:Anomalus Items, 90% of these are SCPs, 10% are MTFs or Other Staff Items, MTFs Items are Traps ? I Dont Know
I don't have a clear idea of what you're saying, although yeah, I think some of the staff in an SCP facility possess a few anomalous items; not sure though if the MTF uses them too as an advantage against hostile enemies.
Lucagumballf wrote:Anomalus Items are not Hostile, only if they are similiar to example: SCP-005 or SCP-860 are Hostile
Well, technically normally they aren't, but as juanjpro and SCP-500 said, it's more on the fact that anomalous items don't need any special procedures to be contained, rather than just being 'not hostile'. Like the example above, a levitating rock that can spin around is only an anomalous item, since you can keep it on many places without having a problem; however, it can be made hostile if someone messes with it and throws it hard on the head of another person (or to kill a mouse, or...); although it's not an actual ability.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: SCPs <-> Anomalous Items

autotroph wrote:
Lucagumballf wrote:Anomalus Items, 90% of these are SCPs, 10% are MTFs or Other Staff Items, MTFs Items are Traps ? I Dont Know
I don't have a clear idea of what you're saying, although yeah, I think some of the staff in an SCP facility possess a few anomalous items; not sure though if the MTF uses them too as an advantage against hostile enemies.
Lucagumballf wrote:Anomalus Items are not Hostile, only if they are similiar to example: SCP-005 or SCP-860 are Hostile
Well, technically normally they aren't, but as juanjpro and SCP-500 said, it's more on the fact that anomalous items don't need any special procedures to be contained, rather than just being 'not hostile'. Like the example above, a levitating rock that can spin around is only an anomalous item, since you can keep it on many places without having a problem; however, it can be made hostile if someone messes with it and throws it hard on the head of another person (or to kill a mouse, or...); although it's not an actual ability.
There are laser-butt MTF teams according to laser butt Joke article.