Re: Sketch a SCP!

I originally placed this thread when I made it on the old forum in collaboration (wanted it to be more so a concept art threa originally but I liked how it went), so Moonsaber just followed suit when moving this thread over onto the new forum.

I'll move this into Foundation discussion since it fits there better. Although I am very hesitant about locking this thread since I think it's a nice way to showcase some users' artistic talents. Wouldn't say it's useless.

On a similar note, I feel that the Foundation discussion forum is very undervisited, and it's unfortunate to see so many threads go unseen before becoming dead. I almost want to propose a immunity on necroing since there's a lot of interesting conversations and topics to be made there. There's been like 3 favorite SCP threads in there since 2 were eventually locked. I'm pretty sure that's a popular question too.. Thoughts maybe?
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:I originally placed this thread when I made it on the old forum in collaboration (wanted it to be more so a concept art threa originally but I liked how it went), so Moonsaber just followed suit when moving this thread over onto the new forum.

I'll move this into Foundation discussion since it fits there better. Although I am very hesitant about locking this thread since I think it's a nice way to showcase some users' artistic talents. Wouldn't say it's useless.

On a similar note, I feel that the Foundation discussion forum is very undervisited, and it's unfortunate to see so many threads go unseen before becoming dead. I almost want to propose a immunity on necroing since there's a lot of interesting conversations and topics to be made there. There's been like 3 favorite SCP threads in there since 2 were eventually locked. I'm pretty sure that's a popular question too.. Thoughts maybe?
Unless you can actually move this thread to that board, I suggest you lock it. I can make a new thread it can simply be a continuation.

Also, concerning your post in the MTF thread (because I really don't want to bother to move around making so many posts), I thought that after a week, it would be dead. However, I meant my other point, other threads with good ideas die quickly, don't understand why.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Omniary wrote:I originally placed this thread when I made it on the old forum in collaboration (wanted it to be more so a concept art threa originally but I liked how it went), so Moonsaber just followed suit when moving this thread over onto the new forum.

Unless you can actually move this thread to that board, I suggest you lock it. I can make a new thread it can simply be a continuation.

Also, concerning your post in the MTF thread (because I really don't want to bother to move around making so many posts), I thought that after a week, it would be dead. However, I meant my other point, other threads with good ideas die quickly, don't understand why.
I actually already moved it aha, so there's that. Also, yeah, just give it time, unlike other threads, threads with progress on content will generally be more spaced out in between posts.
It slep time bunner.

I will not allow this tread to die if I can help it. Here is an old drawing of the heart of darkness I did, and you can expect me to post something new in the future. I will consider requests for SCPs. Please everyone his tread is for anyone who has SCP art they would like to share. Do not be afraid to post your work here.
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w43 ... 3c2d66.jpg
Email me at [email protected] if you need art done.