Dr. Alto Clef

What the hell is Clef? It seems it would be more likely for him to be classed as an SCP rather than being foundation staff, And in his personnel file, He is constantly referred to as "It" and has 3 eyes.

WHAT THE HELL IS CLEF?!
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Re: Dr. Alto Clef

The ever changing face of clef is a kind of controlled anomally used by the GOC to prevent the identification of agents, changing it if it's something less than direct observation. He is a patological liar, and likes to exagerate any rumour about him, which shows in the personnel file. He is kind of a show off.

There is yet another minor anomally related to Clef, but it still has not been specified beyond that.

Also remember that alto clef is a veteran from the goc . That retired officially after many, many years of service and then attracted the foundation's interest on purpose. As far as both organizations known, Clef is a relatively normal human, using the organizations standars.

(All of the above is confirmed by author)
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Re: Dr. Alto Clef

Well he dies a whole bunch of deaths. There are many tales of clef dying, there are many in which he is inmortal or the devil. But tales are only are canon if one wants to. Going by the article and what the author declared as official I think Clef is still alive.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.