How to kill SCP-682

For discussing anything related to the SCP universe, does not need to be related to SCP:Containment Breach.
autotroph
Operative
Location: Undisclosed louquacious. Contact Goodwill at [DATA PLUNGED] for retails.

Re: How to kill SCP-682

Postby autotroph » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 am

Hades4ever wrote:just dump him in a really hot substance like lava and lock him in :!: :!: :!: :682: :682:
dio_tav wrote:throw it in the lava :?
682 would probably burn for a while, but there'd then be a point where he'll develop his skin to adapt to lava and become resistant, which would most likely make things a lot worse for the rest of us trying to attempt to kill him.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, and Silicon Valley.

hug0905
Senior Staff

Postby hug0905 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:25 am

Solution: Send SCP-682 some Triple X stuff, that will do the job. wat
It's been almost 5 years since I've been on this site. 5 years after, however, with the forums now semi-dead, I don't have a worth to really come here more often. I'll still be here to post on occasions, but as it stands, I'm not really active here anymore.

Sepulchure
Class-D

Postby Sepulchure » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Well, in my opinion black hole is the best of propositions here. I mean, he can survive but cannot get out. Problem is: We don't have any technology to get that far into space. With giant reptile on board... (Until there's an SCP capable of sending him into far space)

My proposition is:

When Colt Python was put into SCP-914 on setting very fine, it created a gun completely desintegrating everything in his line of fire. So maybe putting something of higher power (Like any anti-materiel rifle) in SCP-914 on same setting will create weapon capable of destroying SCP-682? I mean... he can adapt to temperatures, substances and high impact. But adapting to DESINTEGRATION itself? I don't think so.

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Sepulchure wrote:Well, in my opinion black hole is the best of propositions here. I mean, he can survive but cannot get out. Problem is: We don't have any technology to get that far into space. With giant reptile on board... (Until there's an SCP capable of sending him into far space)

My proposition is:

When Colt Python was put into SCP-914 on setting very fine, it created a gun completely desintegrating everything in his line of fire. So maybe putting something of higher power (Like any anti-materiel rifle) in SCP-914 on same setting will create weapon capable of destroying SCP-682? I mean... he can adapt to temperatures, substances and high impact. But adapting to DESINTEGRATION itself? I don't think so.

I have read somewhere on the extermination page, where 682 has had half it's body disintegrated. I think he's adapted to it.

ApexPredator436
Class-D

Postby ApexPredator436 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Have :682: view :096:'s face

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 pm

ApexPredator436 wrote:Have :682: view :096:'s face

Already tried that. Both of them were "Half-Dead"

Sepulchure
Class-D

Postby Sepulchure » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:34 pm

I posted thing about desintegration a month ago so it's a bit late, but can you tell me what part of termination log was that, SyphenTV? I don't recall anything like that, and reading it all from the beginning can take a while. If you don't remember, it's okay, i'll try to find it myself one day.

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:57 am

Sepulchure wrote:I posted thing about desintegration a month ago so it's a bit late, but can you tell me what part of termination log was that, SyphenTV? I don't recall anything like that, and reading it all from the beginning can take a while. If you don't remember, it's okay, i'll try to find it myself one day.

Both of them were there somewhere.

EDIT: 682 was exposed to acid. Part of him was disintigrated, but he"Glu

Sepulchure
Class-D

Postby Sepulchure » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Well, acid and true desintegration are kinda other things.

Awesomeguy147
Senior Staff

Postby Awesomeguy147 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:30 pm

It's not about strength or ability, 682 cannot be defeated. The only solution is to sacrifice yourself using the power of friendship to seal yourself along with 682 to save the world.

Spoiler
Will anyone here get the reference I'm trying to make?
"Smile you son of a bitch, shark party." - Anthony Jeselnik

Return to “Foundation Discussion”