Re: Reaserch on SCP 173

That is true and it's non canonical. The canon answer to this is that no one knows where the entity came from. It just popped out of nowhere. It's unfortunate that the Foundation still doesn't have a clue as to where the entity came from. Although the Statue itself does kind of resemble an alien. I digress though. I've always thought of it as an abomination that was created and coded to kill all living things around it. Similar to the Halo Array.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:That is true and it's non canonical. The canon answer to this is that no one knows where the entity came from. It just popped out of nowhere. It's unfortunate that the Foundation still doesn't have a clue as to where the entity came from. Although the Statue itself does kind of resemble an alien. I digress though. I've always thought of it as an abomination that was created and coded to kill all living things around it. Similar to the Halo Array.
Well, really, there is no canon. Believe whatever you want as regards to its origin, or everything else. It's all up to you.

I suppose so. Although I did see a thread were Omniary(I'm not exactly sure who) had a "annoying debate regarding SCP 173 about the one eye blink. it was quoted as "non-canon". I'm assuming they were refering to the original creepypasta of SCP 173 And the original file. (It may have been regarding the look of SCP 173 as we were still in the developmental stage. It's been a while since I saw the thread.)
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill