The Young Man

It says nothing..............

NOTHING ABOUT THE YOUNG MAN TURNING INTO A STUPID HUMANOID

IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT HIS

welp.
He fell in a German Trench, right?
Doesn't that mean, he turned into...
A Old Man?
By decomposing all of the germs, the germs made him an old man?
Then rust and bacteria was covering his skin, making him look black?

Or, maybe he was just rotting upon....later to return back into his new form "The Old Man"

WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW ABOUT :106: YOU DUMB :EXPUNGED: !!!!
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: The Young Man

The fact that you can't grasp the concept behind The Young Man is astonishing (well, not really). It is a 106 origin story that really isn't that hard to understand at all.

Furthermore I am moving this to Foundation Discussion.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Sorry, but I don't understand the concept of "The Young Man". All I really learned from it, was that SCP-106 was, at some point, a person(?).

I knew that it was the origin story for SCP-106 though.

Anyone care to explain it in a sentence or two?
sorry i r relly dub.

EDIT: yea, this whole comment probably doesn't make any sense. Lol.

EDIT #2: to Airplane, can you please make your posts readable? It's hard to understand what you mean when you are doing this all the time:
Spoiler
I r
Talk liek
a peoem
and spam
text
everywharte
AND SPAMMING IN AWSEOME TOXT
AND LEVING SHET VAUFGE
AEND ALL CEPS.
I am sorry if you developed any sort of cancer from reading that.

Spoiler
Good god, can you not type in caps?
The story was written by Dr. Gears.
Guess who wrote SCP-106?

Also, it never says ANYWHERE about the young man turning into the old man. Where did you even get this concept? All we know is that the trench is definatley related to 106 as said:
it's up to you in the end.
personally, for this story, i think that there was something in the hole. maybe the thing that we call 106 is simply the current in a long line of them.
in the end, it's ideally up to the reader…
-excerpt from Dr. Gears in the discussion section.

Anyway, the only reference is the trench itself.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

*resists urge to talk about 106 theories about him being human during 1918 and other complicated facts*

but seriously, idk why, but I get kinda edgy when people assume the weirdest (and possibly impossible ) things about the Old Man

( blame me for reading forums that involved people coming up with really ridiculous theories about :106: )
Welcome to the Pocket Dimension, may I take your order?

Agent Kulu wrote:*resists urge to talk about 106 theories about him being human during 1918 and other complicated facts*

but seriously, idk why, but I get kinda edgy when people assume the weirdest (and possibly impossible ) things about the Old Man

( blame me for reading forums that involved people coming up with really ridiculous theories about :106: )
Am I reading this right? Because it sounds like you are saying that the theories surrounding the Young Man tale are unfounded.

"The Young Man" was written by Dr. Gears, the original author of SCP-106, as an origin story for The Old Man himself. According to the story, the Young Man either became SCP-106 within a trench during WWI or he was the catalyst for his creation.

The fact that the story was written by Dr. Gears hardly classifies it as theory.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

CommanderPro100 wrote: Just because it's the same author doesn't instantly make it canon.
In a way, more people are inclined to stick with the original way something is envisioned. In the Foundation, everyone has different canons, but Gears' interpretation of 106 influences the base because he is the creator. You can reject this story and say 106 was never a Corporal Lawrence since the Foundation accepts all headcanons.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Agent Kulu wrote:*resists urge to talk about 106 theories about him being human during 1918 and other complicated facts*

Am I reading this right? Because it sounds like you are saying that the theories surrounding the Young Man tale are unfounded.

"The Young Man" was written by Dr. Gears, the original author of SCP-106, as an origin story for The Old Man himself. According to the story, the Young Man either became SCP-106 within a trench during WWI or he was the catalyst for his creation.

The fact that the story was written by Dr. Gears hardly classifies it as theory.
I was actually meaning to say like: A lot of people I've seem on forums involved with SCP-106 are kinda... *facepalm*

I wasn't trying to say that the Young Man event never happened ( that is if it did, I'm just assuming so since Gears wrote it )
I was trying to say that I get mad whenever someone say something ridiculous like, "Oh his real name is RADICAL LARRY cuz teh paper in the office thingie sed soo!!!11.1"

Surely we all know that it's only a coincidence that "Radical Larry" is a fan nickname especially when 106's actual human name has Lawrence in it somewhere

( Larry can be short for Lawrence )

I can get easily confused sometimes so yeah, if it didn't make since then I'm sorry
Welcome to the Pocket Dimension, may I take your order?

I don't understand...

Isn't Dr. Gears obsessed with science?

plus, I can noscope that white creature with large arms 8)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."