Re: SCP-860-1 Exploration V

The beggining was strange... The camera static would help the video... But i had a few glimpses of something moving... And then in the end i just saw red fog...
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Re: SCP-860-1 Exploration V

The video feed erupted from static to what I can make out as a forest. The Explorer first took ten to fifteen seconds to compose himself and familiarize himself with his surroundings. He then started to walk down the path while curiously glancing around from left to right to up and down. At 028:40 seconds he stopped to take a look at a tree. For some reason I presume to find the tree of interest. Or he could just really like trees for that matter. Weirdo. He continues his exploration down the dirt path with seemingly nothing changing in the environment until 108:02 seconds. At this time what seemed like to be a vine randomly appeared out of nowhere (this vine could vary from something else). When the subject turned away from the vine I could make out a dense red fog forming and growing towards him. The feed completely erupted to static at approx 111:25 seconds.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF