Re: Forum user rules.

hey steelpoint, im not making another thread because trialtrex keeps locking threads and saying they're pointless, MY THREADS ARE NOT POINTLESS!
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:hey steelpoint, im not making another thread because trialtrex keeps locking threads and saying they're pointless, MY THREADS ARE NOT POINTLESS!
Relax dude, most of them are, I don't think anyone cares about that you managed to use ubuntu or whatever, but people could care about a game or stuff

Think twice before making a thread
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:hey steelpoint, im not making another thread because trialtrex keeps locking threads and saying they're pointless, MY THREADS ARE NOT POINTLESS!
Think twice before making a thread
or i can-

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

You FINALLY got the hint! Thank you Turx, you have saved us from more pointless threads!
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

hug0905 wrote: MY THREADS ARE NOT POINTLESS!
Heh, they are pointless hug. You keep making threads about something no one cares about.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
hug0905 wrote: MY THREADS ARE NOT POINTLESS!
Heh, they are pointless hug. You keep making threads about something no one cares about.
can you stop talking about that now glitch? that was last night.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Hug, posting a new thread for everything you have done just devolves into simple spamming, we all could spam threads about interesting things we have accomplished but we don't.

The only time I would warrant a new thread is if you did something big like save a person's life or made your own game. Or something related to SCP:CB!
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:Hug, posting a new thread for everything you have done just devolves into simple spamming, we all could spam threads about interesting things we have accomplished but we don't.

The only time I would warrant a new thread is if you did something big like save a person's life or made your own game. Or something related to SCP:CB!
k

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

The Red Menace wrote:I just realized a lot of my posts and thread are not SCP CB related, so I gotta stop that, hehe.
Actually, it doesn't matter as long as it's in the designated Off-Topic thread and you're not doing any of those bloody spamming things like complaining about 503's.