Re: Forum user rules.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
The Red Menace wrote:I just realized a lot of my posts and thread are not SCP CB related, so I gotta stop that, hehe.
Actually, it doesn't matter as long as it's in the designated Off-Topic thread and you're not doing any of those bloody spamming things like complaining about 503's.
And it just so happens all of my threads happen to be in there so. Yay.
The Red Menace

The Red Menace wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
The Red Menace wrote:I just realized a lot of my posts and thread are not SCP CB related, so I gotta stop that, hehe.
Actually, it doesn't matter as long as it's in the designated Off-Topic thread and you're not doing any of those bloody spamming things like complaining about 503's.
And it just so happens all of my threads happen to be in there so. Yay.
Good job, and just wondering, which of the men in the picture of the platoon is you?

Ltn Vasquez wrote: Good job, and just wondering, which of the men in the picture of the platoon is you?
I'm not in that one, actually, I should change it to one that I'm actually in.
The Red Menace

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Holy crap, that place really got bombed. Guess I'll never actually see your face but whatever.

We should stop this, before Steelpoint shoots us.

By the way, we need more Off-Topic threads like this: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1887
Lol yes we do. They are good morale boosters, people always bring up such conflicting topics that are too serious. My life has been too serious all the time. I want us all to enjoy ourselves so I will start more threads like those if Steelpoint will not send my ass to a gulag for it. Rules first, fun after. But yeah I took that picture and if you add me on skype: Tostopagaben , then you may see my face in one of those pics.
The Red Menace

I won't be sending anyone to gulag's anytime soon, unless you are a bot.

I don't mind slight off topic discussion on a thread but please keep any dedicated off topic discussions either on a thread for it in the off-topic subforum, via PM's or off site.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:I won't be sending anyone to gulag's anytime soon, unless you are a bot.

I don't mind slight off topic discussion on a thread but please keep any dedicated off topic discussions either on a thread for it in the off-topic subforum, via PM's or off site.
Thank you glorious leader.
The Red Menace

Steelpoint wrote:This is a definitive list of rules that all forums users must follow.

6. The height limit for signatures is 100px. The maximum file size for signature images is 50kB and animated signatures aren't allowed.
I have no idea how to tell how many pixels tall my signature picture of Vinyl Scratch is...
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Juicy wrote:
Nidera wrote: I have no idea how to tell how many pixels tall my signature picture of Vinyl Scratch is...
960x200, 360 KB
O_O Double the height and almost 8 times too big... guess I'll change it XP
Last edited by Nidera on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Nidera wrote:
Juicy wrote:
Nidera wrote: I have no idea how to tell how many pixels tall my signature picture of Vinyl Scratch is...
960x200, 360 KB
O_O Double the height and almost 8 times too big... guess I'll change it XP

EDIT: Is my new picture Ok? :3
Make a picture of Spitfire and call it "Electro"

Seems legit.