Re: New Moderator Announcement

MrJPenguin1 wrote:I went on a mass cussing spree so that I could free us from this horrible day of death and stupidness. But I see that it was not appreciated?
I appreciate it.

SFK363 wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:I went on a mass cussing spree so that I could free us from this horrible day of death and stupidness. But I see that it was not appreciated?
I appreciate it.
You appreciate it, because your a temporary moderator.

SCP 513 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:
I appreciate it.
You appreciate it, because your a temporary moderator.
Yeah, only reason I'd remove it if I had powers would be because it would be my job.

Of course I don't care about the well-being of this forum, but if Steelpoint really needs me, I can be a moderator, but otherwise, it's not like I want to moderate this derailed excuse for a forum. Obviously it's just an April Fools joke to lure me into the forum only to be humiliated, but unless he is really testing my ability to moderate these forums... well, this thread would be locked if I had powers, but I don't, and I don't care if it's part of the prank or if it's to make sure I don't abuse my power. There's no point in being a moderator if all I can do is view the moderator control panel.

Now, continue wrecking this thread. You have my motherfucking permission.
Last edited by SFK363 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Spoiler
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

May I say that even if you were to become a moderator I doubt you would be able to show the appropriate behavior and often lose your temper.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:May I say that even if you were to become a moderator I doubt you would be able to show the appropriate behavior and often lose your temper.
A king wrote:Of course I don't care about the well-being of this forum, but if Steelpoint really needs me, I can be a moderator, but otherwise, it's not like I want to moderate this derailed excuse for a forum.
Besides, I never asked to become a moderator.
Last edited by SFK363 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

triple post? holy god...

DETONATE EVERYTHING!
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*