Offical News forum information

Mr. Guy
Guard

Re: Offical News forum information

Postby Mr. Guy » Tue May 20, 2014 1:38 am

everyone the scp foundation is a real company watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY93tOVi6iI
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Shityougotreported
Class-D

Postby Shityougotreported » Tue May 27, 2014 5:47 pm

SCP-014? First parts of video are failed, i mean bad numbers to scps... And, i dunno if rest is fake or real...

Awesomeguy147
Senior Staff

Postby Awesomeguy147 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:56 pm

The video maker didn't realize that the game was not an original concept, but based off the SCP website. Still doesn't explain the incorrect numbers and nicknames.

It is fake, but that is not the video makers fault. The sign, fake website, and phone number was made as a prank by a certain few members from the SCP website's forums... and it appears it has worked.

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/forum/t-98602/document-leaks
"Smile you son of a bitch, shark party." - Anthony Jeselnik

BradBidinger
Class-D

Postby BradBidinger » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:43 pm

sounds great

Failface
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby Failface » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:17 pm

So is this here really the first place to get information about updates and stuff?
Or will they be announeced somewhere else before that?

Psychonetic
Class-D

Postby Psychonetic » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:39 am

I'm not saying that i don't already like your game, it's very well made but... You guys should start a kickstarter for a full development of SCP: Containment Breach. I'm very sure that many fans would be more than happy to pay for a fully fleshed out version of it. Make a fully profitable game that has the looks of Outlast and the scary as f#@& game style of the original SCP! I would love you forever if this happens!!!!!

CLgaming
Senior Staff

Postby CLgaming » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Psychonetic wrote:I'm not saying that i don't already like your game, it's very well made but... You guys should start a kickstarter for a full development of SCP: Containment Breach. I'm very sure that many fans would be more than happy to pay for a fully fleshed out version of it. Make a fully profitable game that has the looks of Outlast and the scary as f#@& game style of the original SCP! I would love you forever if this happens!!!!!

If you're implying that SCP Containment Breach should be profitable, as in pay money for a game full of content from internet people who would get mad if their ideas were put up for money by another person:

NO
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:31 am

CLgaming wrote:
Psychonetic wrote:I'm not saying that i don't already like your game, it's very well made but... You guys should start a kickstarter for a full development of SCP: Containment Breach. I'm very sure that many fans would be more than happy to pay for a fully fleshed out version of it. Make a fully profitable game that has the looks of Outlast and the scary as f#@& game style of the original SCP! I would love you forever if this happens!!!!!

If you're implying that SCP Containment Breach should be profitable, as in pay money for a game full of content from internet people who would get mad if their ideas were put up for money by another person:

NO

I Second This.

yonzo_rikuo
MTF

Postby yonzo_rikuo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:14 am

guys he still new to this wiki c'mon
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

D-9999
Senior Staff

Postby D-9999 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:37 pm

SyphenTV wrote:
CLgaming wrote:

NO

I Second This.

I.. Third(?) this.

Return to “Official News”