Offical News forum information

DrMedicVG
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: Offical News forum information

Postby DrMedicVG » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 am

well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)
[https://www.youtube.com/user/DrMedicVG <--subscribe for gaming and scp stuffs

hug0905
Senior Staff

Postby hug0905 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:10 pm

DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease.

Good
DrMedicVG wrote:I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations

He already has a donations page, you can find it by going to the main game page.
DrMedicVG wrote:so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)

Only Regalis decides if he would love to put the game on steam or not, most likely he'll never put the game on Steam anyways.
It's been almost 5 years since I've been on this site. 5 years after, however, with the forums now semi-dead, I don't have a worth to really come here more often. I'll still be here to post on occasions, but as it stands, I'm not really active here anymore.

Capy
Guard

Postby Capy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 pm

DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)

Asking for money/donations for other peoples work is generally frowned upon. Just a helpful life-tip.

Akatos
MTF

Postby Akatos » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Capy wrote:
DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)

Asking for money/donations for other peoples work is generally frowned upon. Just a helpful life-tip.

And if Regalis wanted donations from Kickstarter, I guess he would do it himself anyways I guess.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

LORD DEATH
Operative

Postby LORD DEATH » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:22 pm

It's been a while since the last update and I haven't heard a peep from anyone. :? Does anybody know how the progress is going on the next version?
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Akatos
MTF

Postby Akatos » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:58 pm

LORD DEATH wrote:It's been a while since the last update and I haven't heard a peep from anyone. :? Does anybody know how the progress is going on the next version?

As far as I know, the next update will contain:

- a bunch of new SCPs, including 860 (finally!!)
- lightmap optimization by juanjpro (meaning: performance increase)
- maybe some modified sounds/textures/animations
- much more ...

Don't know when it'll come though.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

juanjpro
Barotrauma Developer

Postby juanjpro » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Akatos wrote:- lightmap optimization by juanjpro (meaning: performance increase)

It actually means lower file size, performance shouldn't be affected by the compression.
Currently working on PulseGun and Barotrauma.

LORD DEATH
Operative

Postby LORD DEATH » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Sounds cool and I can't wait. :) Good to know the game is running smooth. I just hope that all the major bugs and issues have been taken care of. V01, I can smell it now :laugh:
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Akatos
MTF

Postby Akatos » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Still wanna know a bit more about the features of v1.0, it's not much that I've currently got.

Shityougotreported
Class-D

Postby Shityougotreported » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:17 pm

I cant wait for 1.0.0 update, maybye they fix weird lightning bug in scp... its really dark (i played this game since 0.5.0 and it NEVER was so dark), i played it with box of horrors then i stopped playign game for like month and when i played it again it was totally dark that you couldnt see falling dude from corrosion on roof at start of the game... you cant even see floor, i hope they fix that...

Return to “Official News”