Offical News forum information

DrMedicVG
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: Offical News forum information

Postby DrMedicVG » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 am

well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)
[https://www.youtube.com/user/DrMedicVG <--subscribe for gaming and scp stuffs

hug0905
Senior Staff

Postby hug0905 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:10 pm

DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease.

Good
DrMedicVG wrote:I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations

He already has a donations page, you can find it by going to the main game page.
DrMedicVG wrote:so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)

Only Regalis decides if he would love to put the game on steam or not, most likely he'll never put the game on Steam anyways.
I've been around for five years

not saying I'll post anything here anymore

Capy
Guard

Postby Capy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 pm

DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)

Asking for money/donations for other peoples work is generally frowned upon. Just a helpful life-tip.

Akatos
MTF

Postby Akatos » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Capy wrote:
DrMedicVG wrote:well i know i cant wait for realease. I had an idea about putting this game on kickstater and asking for donations, so we can put this up on steam greenlight or steam early acess as a free game (which is possibe now thanks to valve) :)

Asking for money/donations for other peoples work is generally frowned upon. Just a helpful life-tip.

And if Regalis wanted donations from Kickstarter, I guess he would do it himself anyways I guess.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

LORD DEATH
Operative

Postby LORD DEATH » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:22 pm

It's been a while since the last update and I haven't heard a peep from anyone. :? Does anybody know how the progress is going on the next version?
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Akatos
MTF

Postby Akatos » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:58 pm

LORD DEATH wrote:It's been a while since the last update and I haven't heard a peep from anyone. :? Does anybody know how the progress is going on the next version?

As far as I know, the next update will contain:

- a bunch of new SCPs, including 860 (finally!!)
- lightmap optimization by juanjpro (meaning: performance increase)
- maybe some modified sounds/textures/animations
- much more ...

Don't know when it'll come though.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

juanjpro
Barotrauma Developer

Postby juanjpro » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Akatos wrote:- lightmap optimization by juanjpro (meaning: performance increase)

It actually means lower file size, performance shouldn't be affected by the compression.

LORD DEATH
Operative

Postby LORD DEATH » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Sounds cool and I can't wait. :) Good to know the game is running smooth. I just hope that all the major bugs and issues have been taken care of. V01, I can smell it now :laugh:
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Akatos
MTF

Postby Akatos » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Still wanna know a bit more about the features of v1.0, it's not much that I've currently got.

Shityougotreported
Class-D

Postby Shityougotreported » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:17 pm

I cant wait for 1.0.0 update, maybye they fix weird lightning bug in scp... its really dark (i played this game since 0.5.0 and it NEVER was so dark), i played it with box of horrors then i stopped playign game for like month and when i played it again it was totally dark that you couldnt see falling dude from corrosion on roof at start of the game... you cant even see floor, i hope they fix that...

Return to “Official News”