Re: New Moderators needed.

DjSaturn wrote:I demand that you make the minimum post requirement at least 250.
I agree with this, although maybe not 250, maybe in-between the current and this, maybe around 100, 150.

I am not going to force that high of a post requirement, by that standard I barley pass by the minimum. 50 is a reasonable number since it indicates that the user has at least a good understanding of the forums and have marked their presence.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

I joined only recently (about 3 weeks ago?), but I've been active on other forums in the past as well so I know how things work and what the common rules are on forums (of course I'll read the rules of this forum over again)

What I would like to say is, I might give it a shot and try it (if that's ok with everyone) but I've never been a moderator before so I don't really know what to expect.
Youtube Channel (Mostly SCP Related): http://adf.ly/bIorf

Steelpoint wrote:I am not going to force that high of a post requirement, by that standard I barley pass by the minimum. 50 is a reasonable number since it indicates that the user has at least a good understanding of the forums and have marked their presence.
50 Posts? I guess that counts me in