Re: New Moderators needed.

Boatman wrote:i'm applying too!
Did you read the post?
Steelpoint wrote:There are some requirements though.
- You must have been a member for longer than a week.
- You must have a minimum of 50 posts to your account.
- Must be able to maintain a neutral viewpoint on issues.
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

I have important news to announce, I do not believe steelpoint has talked about it, but anyway here is what Xander said on skype:
[5:03:16 AM] Xander512: Steely just reinstated my mod powers today, per my request.
[5:03:37 AM] Xander512: I can be around as long as I keep responding to emails

It appears there will only be one new mod.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Irontaco wrote:Hm, why? He hasn't even helped in moderating recently, and nor has been active.
Yeah, I mean. Why would you want to be a mod of forum to which you never go?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I would like to apply to be a moderator, and like I said pretty much every single time I apply for this, I am a fair person who can stand at a neutral ground in an argument. I believe I proved this when I stood up for SFK when he got back and I thought he didn't get necessarily lose his chances fairly last time. Look where we are now, It's the new year and it appears we haven't had an accident yet. That wouldn't mean I wouldn't ban him the moment he creates a hell. In fact I gave up his side when it ended.

So again, I would like to be moderator.

LIST OF APPLICANTS:
(In order of posting)

Code: Select all

spartan322
Glitch
Tikara
Irontaco
A Hideous Beast
Jellycog
weeniewhacker14
Mirocaine
Sparks
Destructoid
awesomeguy147
mrpeanut188
CLGaming
I bid good luck to all!, and I'd like to vouch for Glitch, Jellycog, and Irontaco.

I'd like to apply also. (Read below)

Now, as for me, I'm 14, and mostly stray to the off-topic forums. I reckon you aren't going to pull the names out of a hat, so here's some things about me.
If you look at my profile, I have a clean record, and almost always agree (Almost, because I too make mistakes )with a mod's final decision. I have experience
using both the ACP and MCP (Admin Control Panel, Moderator Control Panel) in phpBB, and although I can be serious when needed or called on for responsibility and leadership.

Once again, I wish all of you the best.
Last edited by mrpeanut188 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 am, edited 4 times in total.