Jellycog
Total votes: 7 (6%)
mrpeanut188
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Awesomeguy147
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Total votes: 109

Re: Moderator Voting.

I think this whole situation has been blown out of proportion.

When I said I had to leave the IRC I really did have an important thing to do at the time.

Unfortunately I have to go to work now, so I will give a more in depth opinion when I get back.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Uh, well, next time, avoid making a poll and select the new moderators with the moderation team seeing what user is the most controlled and most-leading, then offer that person modship. Or just leave the poll to one of the moderators. This was sure to be expected.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Uh, well, next time, avoid making a poll and select the new moderators with the moderation team seeing what user is the most controlled and most-leading, then offer that person modship. Or just leave the poll to one of the moderators. This was sure to be expected.
Yes. The community can be wrong, and screw themselves over, and ensure the destruction of all their work. If you want proof, look at the American '08 and '12 elections. Although, about %15 of the votes were fraud, and many people did not release the voting number this year per state, as there were more votes than American citizens.

Did anyone find about the secret message in the OP?

Psst. Isn't it a bit unfair, since the size is 1, and it's practically impossible to see? - Omniary
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.