Total votes: 7 (6%)
mrpeanut188
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Awesomeguy147
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Total votes: 109

Moderator Voting.

Here we go.

Voting is now open for approximately 24 to 48 hours, you can vote for up to two people. Unfortunately this forum can only allow for up to 10 voting options so some good people will unfortunately not make the cut, sorry.

Some additional Information.
1. Any signs of foul play will result in disqualification of the guilty party. (Remain vigilant)
2. We reserve the right to refuse any individual from being appointed a moderator.
3. We also reserve the right to terminate this voting at any time if we believe that it has been compromised.
Its a lie! Do you really think they will let anyone else become a moderator? They are perfectly fine with the status quo!

Remember, vote for who "you" think would make a good mod, not who is popular or well liked.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: Moderator Voting.

Steelpoint wrote: 1. Any signs of foul play will result in disqualification of the guilty party. (Remain vigilant)
3. We also reserve the right to terminate this voting at any time if we believe that it has been compromised.
I feel like those two rules refer to me. :3
Your argument is invalid.

weeniewhacker14 wrote:
Steelpoint wrote: 1. Any signs of foul play will result in disqualification of the guilty party. (Remain vigilant)
I feel like those two rules refer to me. :3
xD

I wonder who's going to vote themselves.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.