Jellycog
Total votes: 7 (6%)
mrpeanut188
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Awesomeguy147
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Total votes: 109

Re: Moderator Voting.

Just so everyone knows I will be closing this when the time hits 10:47pm for me which is about three hours from the time of this post.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Voting is now officially closed, thank you to everyone for participating. The results have been tallied.

An official announcement will be posted once I have corroborated with the other moderators on the new appointments that we will select, this may take some time so be patient. I must stress again that winning this poll does not guarantee that you will become a moderator.

I will leave this topic open for discussion before the new official announcement is open, I cannot close the poll but I will leave the end results here.

Sparks - 19
WhiteAce - 18
spartan322- 16
Glitch - 15
Destructoid - 10
Jellycog - 7
weeniewacker14 - 5
Awsomeguy147 -3
CommanderPro100 - 2
mr peanut188 - 2

Any additional votes will not be counted.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

SteelPoint just to tell you I already have most of the mods on my side... Can I talk to you about something in the IRC I feel as if you have some sort of grudge against me.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Steelpoint wrote:Voting is now officially closed, thank you to everyone for participating. The results have been tallied.

An official announcement will be posted once I have corroborated with the other moderators on the new appointments that we will select, this may take some time so be patient. I must stress again that winning this poll does not guarantee that you will become a moderator.

I will leave this topic open for discussion before the new official announcement is open, I cannot close the poll but I will leave the end results here.

Sparks - 19
WhiteAce - 18
spartan322- 16
Glitch - 15
Destructoid - 10
Jellycog - 7
weeniewacker14 - 5
Awsomeguy147 -3
CommanderPro100 - 2
mr peanut188 - 2

Any additional votes will not be counted.
So are the mods going to be Sparks and Whiteace?
Congrats guys.

As said on the IRC, I am sorry guys but I will not be winning and even though I won the vote...

23:19 Steelpoint I did point out that if you resigned you will not become a moderator again. You resigned. So you will not be allowed back into a moderation position.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:As said on the IRC, I am sorry guys but I will not be winning and even though I won the vote...

23:19 Steelpoint I did point out that if you resigned you will not become a moderator again. You resigned. So you will not be allowed back into a moderation position.
What!That makes no sense you deserve a second chance.
EDIT:I like turtles <3