Should Xander512 be demoted?

Yes
Total votes: 34 (53%)
No
Total votes: 30 (47%)
Total votes: 64

Re: Demotion of a Moderator.

Destructoid wrote:What about Follis? He hasn't done much either. Good job on keeping firm Steelpoint.
Steelpoint wrote:Also before anyone points it out Dr. Follis was also demoted.
It slep time bunner.

Oh well, Xander wasn't given 50 lashes then Nailed to the Cross, Steelpoint remains awsome, Life goes on.
Go Team SCP.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Thus Xander was demoted from O-5 to Dr. Brights Assistant.... Oh the fate of the unfortunate
That one guy wrote:Oh well, Xander wasn't given 50 lashes then Nailed to the Cross, Steelpoint remains awsome, Life goes on.
Go Team SCP.
1. No, but he is Dr. Brights Assistant, nothing is worse than being Dr. Brights Assistant

2. You do realize this basically means he will never come back again right?

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Thus Xander was demoted from O-5 to Dr. Brights Assistant.... Oh the fate of the unfortunate
That one guy wrote:Oh well, Xander wasn't given 50 lashes then Nailed to the Cross, Steelpoint remains awsome, Life goes on.
Go Team SCP.
1. No, but he is Dr. Brights Assistant, nothing is worse than being Dr. Brights Assistant

That's Xanders choice....He CHOSE to never come back....Nobody forced him.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:Thus Xander was demoted from O-5 to Dr. Brights Assistant.... Oh the fate of the unfortunate
Go Team SCP.

That's Xanders choice....He CHOSE to never come back....Nobody forced him.
You make a point.

Anyway with that debacle out of the way we can get on with things. Also if anyone has any issues with this decision please PM me for further discussions.

Now I do have a good candidate for the next Moderator position, however since I know that we have enough moderators for the time being I don't think any more mods are needed at this time. If we see are sudden expansion of the userbase or a pressing need for more mods then I will promote this individual, until then the current status quo will remain.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

SFK363 wrote:Looking forward to finding out who this individual is.
Let me narrow down the choices, let's see:
Spartan322
Destructoid
Mirocaine (I am guessing Steelpoint still would like to have MIro on the mod team despite him turning down before)
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.