Should Xander512 be demoted?

Yes
Total votes: 34 (53%)
No
Total votes: 30 (47%)
Total votes: 64

Re: Demotion of a Moderator.

Irontaco wrote:I think there should not be any more moderators after this, due to the fact that this forum is not that big and with the current ammount of moderators and admins it should be enough to be able to moderate in different hours. Most of the forum trouble has been already dealt with.
What about when v1.0 goes on greenlight..?!
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:Sadfaic.jpg
Sorry to say this, but if you REALLY have nothing IMPORTANT to add could you please refrain from posting in this thread?
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Irontaco wrote:I think there should not be any more moderators after this, due to the fact that this forum is not that big and with the current ammount of moderators and admins it should be enough to be able to moderate in different hours. Most of the forum trouble has been already dealt with.
What about at times when no admin is here? Some people is, if Steelpoint actually looks for people to replace Xander and Follis, I could be in c:
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

i disagree, i must be a mod! I well ALWAY lock random treads, i well ALWAYS double post. And i will AlWAYS be rude and troll.
Vote for me.
A vote for gogert is a vote for a viking
if i must, Jk to everything i said to not be taken seriously
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

I personally don't think we need any more moderators. You wanna think about how much trouble that costed for 3 different positions last time? Let alone for those who weren't elected hassling over one.

If Xander still contines to monitor the forum, I think it'd be only fair to let him keep his position while Follis is demoted, who to be honest, hasn't done a single moderator action since square one. Xander on the other hand has handled many more moderating actions combined here and on the old forum than probably I have.
It slep time bunner.

.....I think I would make a good Moderator.....
I keed.....But I don't really see enough of Xander to say if he deserves to be Demoted....Or is that the point?
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

I do not think another moderator should be added, the mods I see now handle the situations extremely well and with ease, I have also been helping the mods with removing spam by finding any and sending the links to them.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

For those who have seen my post a while ago about picking a good moderator, you already know my standpoint. For those who haven't, let me introduce this concept to you:
I want you to look at the URL that you are on right this second, go on... Now think to yourself what the VERY beginning says. It says "scpcbgame.com". This is a very singular everyday reminder of what this forum is all about.
This forum is about the game. This forum is about the heart that everyone pours into this game. This forum is an introductory collaborative effort to make the scariest goddamn game out there. If any disagree with me, please move on with you day :)
What makes this game is not about budget, or time, or anything on those lines. It is simple about one word... Heart. Heart is what makes a game great, because people have a passion, and they literally pour EVERY single ounce of their able minds to fueling this passion.
The one thing that I see that I believe a lot of people forget, is that we are incredible fortunate enough to HAVE people with heart, and passion, and enough damn energy to use both of them on this game.
Now stop. Breath. Take that in....
In terms of what makes a good game, the title is not at all important, not in any way, shape, or form... A title is just a title, what we need to be looking for is HEART, and those mindful enough to realize how how much heart and passion goes into this game.
That is what overrules what many misconceive of what an Admin or Moderator do. They keep the heart going, they keep the passion rising. They need to have the same goals as the people who started working with this game.
"The greatest calamity of all, is not to have failed, but to have failed to try"
This ^ is what we need to have a mind of. People shouldn't at all be afraid to try... If you try your best, then you KNOW that you tried. If you don't, well... you will never know for certain if you would have succeeded or failed...
Please, I really think everyone should always look up at that URL above, and be reminded of the heart and passion that started this game.
Now let us go out there, and kick ass. Let us make the best damn game possible. The best damn forum possible. And the BEST DAMN COMMUNITY POSSIBLE!
:)
Thanks for sticking through that
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Guys stop asking for mod. We already know who we will pick if they are both demoted.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away