Should Xander512 be demoted?

Yes
Total votes: 34 (53%)
No
Total votes: 30 (47%)
Total votes: 64

Re: Demotion of a Moderator.

Omniary wrote:While I find it somewhat unfortunate that there actually has to be a public voting on Xander's role, I'd also like to point out that Dr. Follis indeed is, if not, more inactive than Xander himself. Xander's been a part of the forum for a long time, and has been part of the original moderator team for just as long. Follis was promoted not too long ago, only about when I and Trex became a mod and hasn't done any 'moderating' actions otherwise. Not to mention they only have 5 totaled posts, the last being in November.

If anyone, it should be Follis given the boot, imho.
Dis

Seeing the point Omniary has brought up, I move my vote to the un-modding of Dr. follis
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Same, if you stay however it would be nice to see you do...something.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Juicy wrote:
Gogert777 wrote:Do you become a mod from good behavior?
I think that you have a bigger chance to become a mod if your account is old (our Mods created their accounts on early November)

And they probably had one on the old forum too
I didn't have one on the old forums, think Steelpoint said it was because we needed a few more moderators, and the then moderators and admins talked about who they thought would be good moderators.

That's how i understood it.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Moderators aren't really chosen on how long they've been around, more so on their capacity to have good judgement in a situation and maintain responsibility with their position assigned.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Moderators aren't really chosen on how long they've been around, more so on their capacity to have good judgement in a situation and maintain responsibility with their position assigned.
I have done that, ask taco
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.