Re: Bot injected code

-grabs an infrared scoped FN FAL- Assault trooper in position.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

-Goes to get the rest of the monkey team-
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

-Grabs a knife-

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

-gets in the jet-
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

"Exactly at three o'clock, the enemy is due to be crushed by your fierce charge, destroyed by your grenades and stuff. The honor of The Forums, our home, must not be stained. Soldiers! Heroes! The supreme administrator has erased our regiment from its records. Our regiment has been sacrificed for the honor of The Forums. Therefore, you no longer need worry about your lives: they no longer exist. So, forward to glory! For Regalis and Steelpoint! Long live Regalis! Long live The Forums!"

I confirm that there were some issues with the forums some time ago and that logging in was impossible.

I attributed it to a forum configuration change which produced an unforeseen bug, which seemed the most likely option. If however this was produced by a code injection, then there may be a serious security fault which deserves some attention.

Usually the bots I see logged in seem simple search engine "spiders" which scrawl some topics to update search engines. The Google one, for example, seems perfectly normal. So I wouldn't think one of those bots did it.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.